ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Adidas are using a start of the art knitting machine that produces low volume high quality work...then why are the fakes catching up. Something doesn't add up imo. What if they are all working together [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Pretty sure that their "state of the art" knitting machine was made in china so I imagine it wouldn't be hard to buy the same machine :lol:

Last edited:
RSVP KINGZ is a god damn joke :smh: :smh: :smh:

Bought 5 ATCs for the Fragment 1s release back in 2014.

And those idiots ran the bots all ******* morning when NIKELAB tweeted the link in the Afternoon. Caused them to not run 100% that day because they didn't want their ip blocked.

KINGZ of ducking and dodging refunds

Ended up getting ALL my money back at the end of January 2015 :smh: :smh: :smh:

Joke, ******* Joke

Go back to cooking those weak GRs JB brand dropping

And leave the hype to the pros

At least you admit it.

That nonsense didn't work.

Probably didn't work for him neither.
That nonsense has gotten me a whole lot of pairs... lol.

But yea, I didn't have any luck getting through manually this time - only hit using the script.

Too much has changed with their system, I haven't seen the "Inventory Error' in the past few releases, and this was the very first time I actually didn't make it through the splash page manually. Nobody should have to worry about getting through manually anymore with the easy open source script available to all until adidas does something to patch it.

this son I bought some bred 1s from ebay. and its taking the shipper over a week to ship to me because of family emergencies I dont blame him. but for all that trouble I should of spent the extra 55 dollars to get a pair from stockx or Goat and have the peace of mind they are real. Its starting to really annoy me having to shift through fakes. Its too easy to sell $100 fakes thats 90% accurate,  especially when the profit margins are so huge. Bet some of these scammers got kids to feed, but its ridiculous how many fakes are on ebay.

well I copped a pair off eBay today. How should I go about LCing them when I get em. What do I look for? The pair in the pics looked legit but like sin1 said , if they swapped that with a fake.

That nonsense has gotten me a whole lot of pairs... lol.

But yea, I didn't have any luck getting through manually this time - only hit using the script.

Too much has changed with their system, I haven't seen the "Inventory Error' in the past few releases, and this was the very first time I actually didn't make it through the splash page manually. Nobody should have to worry about getting through manually anymore with the easy open source script available to all until adidas does something to patch it.
Now I jus need to figure out how to do that....Are there any sites that explain the process?

Can anyone confirm the color of the underside of the insole on the legitimate pairs? The fakes are getting too good.

EDIT!

Last edited:
roll.gif

I'm legit posting for a friend. not like in a movie when a guy calls a radio station for advice about a fake friend lol.

he used rsvpkingz and this is what he told me.

I used the rsvp kings bot for the 350v2. They had an issue where I got an email saying "refunded order" they couldn't reserve my pair. Then an email from RK saying *if* you got a pair and you got an email from us saying we are giving you a refund you need to pay or else we are contacting adidas and cancelling your order. Then a 3rd email from RK saying "success we secured your pair but your order. But we accidentally cancelled your payment to us. If you don't pay by 10pm we will cancel your order with adidas ". Now I got charged by adidas several times pending on my cc. But not emails from adidas with an order confirmation.

anyone have this happen or know where he might stand. thanks

View media item 2178404View media item 2178405

Last edited:
Anybody have an idea of when Unheardof is doing their "random" drop? Was supposed to be some time today according to them.

I'm legit posting for a friend. not like in a movie when a guy calls a radio station for advice about a fake friend lol.

he used rsvpkingz and this is what he told me.

I used the rsvp kings bot for the 350v2. They had an issue where I got an email saying "refunded order" they couldn't reserve my pair. Then an email from RK saying *if* you got a pair and you got an email from us saying we are giving you a refund you need to pay or else we are contacting adidas and cancelling your order. Then a 3rd email from RK saying "success we secured your pair but your order. But we accidentally cancelled your payment to us. If you don't pay by 10pm we will cancel your order with adidas ". Now I got charged by adidas several times pending on my cc. But not emails from adidas with an order confirmation.

anyone have this happen or know where he might stand. thanks
wow thats crazy sh it 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom