ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing.

In a reality, a $10K line of credit is chump change compared to the amount of credit a lot of other people have.

To a dinosaur like you its chump change :lol:

You probably have a house, wife and lil boogers running away and are established with a career

I, on the other hand am still coming up in the world and building upon the foundation I'm currently laying out.

I'm in a good place so far to start....

Yeah I hear you, you're on the right track but 10k is a small line. I think I remember you being young and if that's the case good on you man it's not hard to get up to 100k line in no time. Keep utilization under 9% let it post and pay in full before the due date. Build credit while paying 0% interest 
nthat.gif
Y'all OGs in here laughing at me but forget you were once in my footsteps starting off small. What adult in early twenties starts out with 50k out the gate. Shiiddd run off on the plug (bank) word to plies
laugh.gif

Got to crawl, before you walk - Smokey

Reasons why I don't bite off more than I can chew. At my age that's more than enough to work with for the time being and any more is too risky for me.
Very true youngblood. Word.

To a dinosaur like you its chump change :lol:

You probably have a house, wife and lil boogers running away and are established with a career

I, on the other hand am still coming up in the world and building upon the foundation I'm currently laying out.

I'm in a good place so far to start....
Credit is great, you do need to use it if you want higher limits though, some cards give you cashback for buying things you normally do or points to take a flight for practically free, of course use it to your advantage responsibly.

Will be restock?

I had bad luck this weekend.... :frown: 

Someone who has copped one pair more ?

I need a Us8.

Send me a PM.

Last edited:
What would be the best trade to do with a pair of v2 Beluga's? Won a raffle but didn't get my size...

1. $900 cash.

2. A pair of 8,5/10 Pirate Black and added cash (how much?).

3. Three pairs of NMD's: Yellow Camo PK, Core Black Japan Pack and Winter Wool City Sock. All DS.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing.

In a reality, a $10K line of credit is chump change compared to the amount of credit a lot of other people have.

Seriously

Some of you guys in here probably have 6x that already in the bank.

Me, I'm a poor *** 28-yo baby who sucks at money and only just making it out their shthead phase. I finally started making contacts in my industry and getting jobs more and more so I'm only now in a place where I can begin saving up, pay down some debts.

Like, I have debt bc I didn't get consistent work til now TO pay off those 0apr cards back in the day. Part of that was bad luck but part was definitely my lack of drive. I take full responsibility. I'm just glad that 14k really isn't much once I start getting my real pay rates so I have faith it'll be gone in 1.5 years

Just keepin it 100

Last edited:
My girlfriend signed up for a raffle on her own and won without telling me. She surprised me with them after church. I was speechless.
That's beautiful. I was geeked to just get a pair and I had 3 days to wait to get them. If I just turned around and my girl was standing there with a 350 box in hand I would lose it...especially if it wasn't your birthday or any other special occasion.

Hold on to her.

Last edited:
Past few packages from ADC thats been sent to me had a label right outside the package with style code and size lol. Rip yeezys if ups driver know what that bb1826 means

Yeah, got shipping confirmation from ADC US.

Well, all my packages from ADC always come from FEDEX not UPS.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom