ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive booted it up but from my understanding you can obtain the key when you are on the inventory page? right? where it says select your size? you can obtain both the client id and key on that page?

that meant you traveled past the splash page. getting through that splash is the point right?
the key was made public as soon as someone got through the splash, someone still manually had to make it through and post it 

ive booted it up but from my understanding you can obtain the key when you are on the inventory page? right? where it says select your size? you can obtain both the client id and key on that page?

that meant you traveled past the splash page. getting through that splash is the point right?
but once somebody gets through and shares the key, then everyone can get through without facing splash. i saw a few jerkoffs on twitter actually trying to sell the sitekey for like 300-400 smh 

yea thats what i was thinking. getting through the splash is the real key here. thanks nters

Most of us didn't even need to get through the splash initially to find the site key. It was discovered that the site key was the same as adidas CA and once it was confirmed, it was a go.
Is the site key just the info that comes after "adidas.com/yeezy/________________________ " ?

Hoping my ADC order doesn't get cancelled but I'm not too hopeful. Never really actually got to the final confirmation page. Just kept getting payment errors after errors but ended up with an email confirmation anyways
grin.gif
. At least my EB order shipped.

Most of us didn't even need to get through the splash initially to find the site key. It was discovered that the site key was the same as adidas CA and once it was confirmed, it was a go.

Is the site key just the info that comes after "adidas.com/yeezy/________________________ " ?

Nope. It's found by inspecting the source of a page with a CAPTCHA. The site key can be found on any page with a CAPTCHA, not just the Yeezys. However adidas is smart and takes CAPTCHA off of every other product on RD

all adidas had to do was constantly change the key 

weird they changed it really late like, when it was down to 3k units 

adidas treats can and usa as north america. thats kinda a noob move :lol:

anyways for the next release keys and ids should be different

adidas treats can and usa as north america. thats kinda a noob move
laugh.gif

anyways for the next release keys and ids should be different
yeah, those will change but they probably won't do anything about the method lol, which is whack, goign to try on nmd's this week 

ADC should implement a client/server side key that randomly generates upon user refresh.

Anyways, glad everyone got their pairs.

Last edited:
the splash is basically a live draw tho. thats the annoying part and I didnt get past thru on any device. its just becoming more difficult to land on that inventory page now :smh:

ADC should implement a client/server side key that randomly generates upon user refresh.

Anyways, glad everyone got their pairs.
yeah but that would mean they care enough to do it, sales are sales, no reason to care if some people can still get through manually, those people give the brand perception that it's fair, they also have confirmed

i think ultimately they will do all major cities and not change much online since people do score manually

the splash is basically a live draw tho. thats the annoying part and I didnt get past thru on any device. its just becoming more difficult to land on that inventory page now :smh:

Yup. The only time I got through the splash early enough was with PB 2.0s. Every other time, including NMDs, I would get in way too late and start experiencing checkout issues with people.

lets assume no one here got thru spa or if they did they didnt say what the id, key was then its all on you to get thru spa

was it even possible to get through splash page without script? I was on 4 different devices with different connections and never made it through the entire time

was it even possible to get through splash page without script? I was on 4 different devices with different connections and never made it through the entire time

so far my record for spa entry was

• 750 black got thru spa and scored
  • tan 350 got thru spa couldnt checkout
  • grey gum 750 got thru spa couldnt checkout
  • baby yeezys got thru spa couldnt checkout
  • v2 didnt get thru spa cant checkout

i was 570 in kicksusa got thru and carted a 10.5 but couldnt checkout and then it sent back in line #434XX something :smh:
tf
View media item 2176769

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom