ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simplicity is always key for me most of the time. I own a couple "loud" shoes, but the simplicity of the V1 is what I like about them more than V2. That stripe... I can't. the Turtle dove V2s though. It works for me. Way better than the V1 TD. But the PB and OT V1s are at top spot IMHO 

Simplicity is always key for me most of the time. I own a couple "loud" shoes, but the simplicity of the V1 is what I like about them more than V2. That stripe... I can't. the Turtle dove V2s though. It works for me. Way better than the V1 TD. But the PB and OT V1s are at top spot IMHO 
 I agree with this. I know some of the people crowing about how much they like the V2's are just saying that because they missed out on the V1's and are trying to make themselves feel better. (I said some people not everyone, or even the majority)

Like someone else said though it's a pointless discussion because everyone has different preferences. 

I agree with this. I know some of the people crowing about how much they like the V2's are just saying that because they missed out on the V1's and are trying to make themselves feel better. (I said some people not everyone, or even the majority)

Like someone else said though it's a pointless discussion because everyone has different preferences. 
What else do we talk about until the next release tho 
roll.gif

Better than fighting about whether people can afford these and guessing about peoples financial situation 

roll.gif

Better than fighting about whether people can afford these and guessing about peoples financial situation 
lol.  I actually find it entertaining when the bickering about peoples finances come up in the forums.  

Are 750's good for wide feet, I'm a Size 13 with wide feet and i'm wondering what size should I try for

I do have wide feet and went with my true size11. They fit perfect so yeah, I'd recommend a 13 for you!
And as said before I find them more comfy than many would say - don't kill me but for me: 350 V1 > 750 > 350 V2

roll.gif

Oh I'm not saying people shouldn't talk about it, I'm just saying it's pointless and no one will ever reach a conclusion haha 
laugh.gif

Wow people are going tts, .5 size up , full size up ... am starting to think people don't want to go through the hassle of swapping sizes or selling and buying they actual size . It's pushing me to use the funds and buy sbb and Chicago ...

I'm on that v1 train, but I'm old and like the subtle look of the v1. Will still get plenty of use out of the v2.

FB groups spook me when it comes to Yeezys, feel like I rather have peace of mind for maybe an extra 40-50$ and buy from Goat/Stockx

Need these first couple Oct. releases to finish so I can pull the trigger
I honestly feel the same way. That, on top of the fact that people around here feel have the mentality that if I wanna buy their stuff, it needs to be on 'their time and location of choice'. Honestly, I get paid way too much to travel for an hour to the middle of nowhere to meet up with people. I'll gladly pay an extra 20-40 to have it shipped to my door or local post office where I can go at my convenience.

I highly doubt $600 will happen but I think you can definetly find them for under $760. Even at $760 I can't imagine you loose money should you decide to sell them down the line.
Just got them for $730 shipped on GOAT.  first time ever buying on the resell market good lawd the mixed emotions I have right now lol.

nters are cheap, but not that cheap :lol:

Why do you think that's cheap?

Total stranger - $750. After fees and shipping maybe $600-$650. I would think $500 + fees + shipping is a reasonable counter through PayPal.

Why do you think that's cheap?

Total stranger - $750. After fees and shipping maybe $600-$650. I would think $500 + fees + shipping is a reasonable counter through PayPal.
nah it's cheap. Even @Zyzz wouldn't disrespect someone with an offer of $500 :lol:

Just got them for $730 shipped on GOAT.  first time ever buying on the resell market good lawd the mixed emotions I have right now lol.
Wait till you get them in hand..

you'll be happy at first, but that goes away and then you'll wonder why the hell did you spend that much on this shoe 
laugh.gif

enjoy tho man 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
There's even some in the $300s too.

Look, I'm not going to go back and forth about this with. Deals can be found, and had, for those who are patient and do their research. I got my GGs, shipped, 1k, when people on this site had them listed for $1500+ and wouldn't budge on $1250. Facts!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom