ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
 at people taking the In-Soles out of the shoe to make them fit.

Man, just sell them n go buy your correct size!
I was thinking this.  but then I can't blame them.  I wear thicker socks for my OT 8.5 that fit a little big. 

Taking out the insoles is an easy fix if it fits well. Much better than having to sell them, then find your correct size. Same with wearing thicker socks if they are slightly too big
laugh.gif
Yep, I hate having the extra toe room, its not a length issue just wide feet 

also just tried on both my 350v2. had my tts a 10 and a 10.5 10.5 DEFF fits better and i usually like snug fitting sneakers. the 10s are just overwhelming cant see them loosening up much either 

Anyone else here having problems with the rubber soles? When i unDS my V2, i noticed that the rubber on the back got loose

Need help on the sizing please!
Will rep :smile:
If i wear sz11 in v2 then what size should i get in 750?
I have wide feet btw
Thanks in advance!

Will rep :smile:
I have wide feet btw
Thanks in advance!

10.5 for a little more loose fit and more space. 10 for a really snug fit but then it'll be a bit hard to get your foot into them the first couple of wears. I would say 10.5.

Will rep
smile.gif

I have wide feet btw
Thanks in advance!
You'll be fine getting size 11 but I'll recommend getting a boot stretcher (not a shoe stretcher as it won't work). 

Damn imma be salt if that happens to my pair. I'd probably take some pics and send them to adidas and take them to a shoe repair shop before it gets worse

Damn imma be salt if that happens to my pair. I'd probably take some pics and send them to adidas and take them to a shoe repair shop before it gets worse
Sure will do. These are my first yeezys. Im lucky that i work in a shoe store, so i can fix it myself

FUUUUuuuuuuggggggggg.......I'm sure you can fix this yourself (edited after seeing your post lol) BUt definitely send a pic to adidas. 

Last edited:
Ima need bout tree tree fittys on Black Friday! But nah, if they pull off that Copper color right, it's gonna look so fire on this new model and the way the colored PK peeks through the whole shoe. Definitely all in on that one. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom