ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to remember if I was on Wifi or LTE when I  hit last time 
eyes.gif

Ahora si plebes, van a soltar la sopa on the jig o que pedo. Ya dejensen de jaladas.

La hacen machen de pedo. Tenis feos

Does anyone know of any legit site selling the Yeezy 350 V2's for $650 or less or can they even be found for that low?

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. I won last time during my lunch break and for good luck, I'm going to order the same exact meal and sit at the same exact seat as last time. 

But sheesh. I just want the 350v2 with the glow in the dark soles. Would not hesitate to pay resale but hope I dont have to.

Has anyone ran into the glitch that show that they are not star gold members on Footaction? I was the last yeezy release but for someone I'm not this release and only shows star member . I have spent well over the limit the last few months alone. Anyone get it fixed? I called and they said that I am but for someone the app doesn't show that

Has anyone ran into the glitch that show that they are not star gold members on Footaction? I was the last yeezy release but for someone I'm not this release and only shows star member . I have spent well over the limit the last few months alone. Anyone get it fixed? I called and they said that I am but for someone the app doesn't show that
I believe it takes up to 48 hours for the app to update your Star Gold status if the app reservation just launched in your city. Same thing happened to me 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom