ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, i feel like i'm the only one here who has problems with the sizing of the V2 beluga's. I wear stans in us 8, nmd pk olso 8 with much room left. However, i bought the beluga's in size 8,5, and they are Still too tight in the front. Even without the insoles.

I literally watched every legit check vid out there....I know that the fakes have fixed the stripe and everything but yeah the back tab looks too wide, should be a bit thinner. Also any sticker inside? 
Watch my video, my channel is in my sig. I did a close up review. If you have any questions I can take some photos for you to compare. Happy to help

I apologize in advance for what the Wolverines are going to do to your Spartans 
mad.gif

Not for nothing, but some hole in the wall, booty *** 'consignment' shop (which obtains their pairs illegally)... Has received their pairs (nearly 100) to sell.

To me, this tells me stores have them.. Something is brewing.

Not for nothing, but some hole in the wall, booty *** 'consignment' shop (which obtains their pairs illegally)... Has received their pairs (nearly 100) to sell.

Black V2's?

3 pair of Oreo 350's on GOAT. Size 10 $2,000!

To put it in perspective, this trash shop got a total of like, 10 pairs of CG 750s. The fact that even this place almost got 100 of them... You have to wonder how maaaaaaaannnyy there are going to be out there. These won't be worth even $200 over retail.

Just picked up my Chocs locally for $750, they look great, I'm happy with the slimmer construction vs GGs, time to get rid of V2s to offset the cost.

thats excellent. now i dont have to buy $350 slots that will charge $240 retail as well. just sit back and pay the resellers $450

pretty much. i know you buy a lot of yeezys on resell. the way its trending, it really might be cheaper to buy it from resell than buying atc slots/bots + retail

thats excellent. now i dont have to buy $350 slots that will charge $240 retail as well. just sit back and pay the resellers $450
If you pay $450, you'll still be feeding someone unnecessarily.. I'm telling you, this'll be a pair that people will use as trade bait to fetch 2016 Breds, Reverse SBBs, and Black Toes. 

i don't mind feeding $450 than $1k for yeezys in the overall grand scheme of things. thats of course, if i strike out. belugas was supposed to be "who dont have yeezys yet? ok, here you go", but people still struck out 
laugh.gif
 so i wouldnt be surprised that even if black/white v2 are more than belugas, still gonna be a lot of hungry mouths. 

i don't mind feeding $450 than $1k for yeezys in the overall grand scheme of things. thats of course, if i strike out. belugas was supposed to be "who dont have yeezys yet? ok, here you go", but people still struck out 
laugh.gif
 so i wouldnt be surprised that even if black/white v2 are more than belugas, still gonna be a lot of hungry mouths. 
I feel you, and I heard all those people who claimed Belugas were "Semi-GR" and laughed.. but, what I'm saying isn't speculation. It's seeing a stock room full of Black V2s in a place that resembles a bodega selling Jamaican beef patties. The will be people striking out on these within the first few hours of release because resellers will still be grabbing in hopes of manipulating the market, but when the pairs are sent out, and a couple weeks or so pass after release. The CG 750s were as limited as they were and if they're only fetching $700...these may not even move. This is as close to a GR as it's going to get. 

After seeing the shoe... I really dislike the all black, it's completely non-distinguishing. Looks like my NikeID LunarGlide 7 triple blacks I made as running shoes, with some faded white out on it. Possibly a pass for me, or my first pair of beater yeezys I'll wear to the gym on cardio days.

To put it in perspective, this trash shop got a total of like, 10 pairs of CG 750s. The fact that even this place almost got 100 of them... You have to wonder how maaaaaaaannnyy there are going to be out there. These won't be worth even $200 over retail.
This kid picked up a pair this morning! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom