ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

are the Gum Soles suppose to crack or easily ?

ive worn mine 750 CG 4x times and i think on the heel the exterior boost groove has a crack & on both shoes

thought it was a black hair, then took my finger nail and saw a separation   
anyone get cracks/tears in their gum soles?!?

I thought it was dirt streak or a hair but after i used crep couple times still there...i can put my fingernail in it a little and see a tear/separation
embarassed.gif

same area on both shoes

hard to get clean pics of it

Last edited:
^ fit don't do the shoes any justice .. imo not a clothing expert ... just makes 750 look off .. imo don't wear nutting brown lol

lol aint even noticed his furniture 
roll.gif

imo v2 is not as comfy as ub simply because there isnt the same amount of boost in v2s than there are in ubs. not to mention v2s still has the boost encapsulated so you dont get that bouncy cloud feel like ubs. and of course the ubs toebox isnt anywhere near as tight as v2s. 

i dont think they are anything official, like #justunboxed or others, just a hashtag account for likes and pics but they have been doing giveaways more often now 
has a store but empty

thanks they should boost some stock in there! 
tongue.gif

has a store but empty

thanks they should boost some stock in there! 
tongue.gif
they used to sell boostvibes tee shirts. they were nice but they were doing a limited run and completely stopped. shoulda kept it going, wouldve had something like teamroshe thing going. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom