ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These chocolates are a trip man, just traded a pair for belugas and $200, then turned around and bought another pair for $575
happy.gif
That's the move right there 

I would love to grab a pair of moonrocks. Love that hue of grey.

Anyways, has anyone sold through Flight Club before? I wonder if anyone could provide some insight on the experience.

If you have of product to sell, like 10K+, they may take sometime to repay you.

I know somebody thats currently tied 40k+ in the hole with them cause they haven't released his money back to him.

They said they wouldn't have the amount back until around Christmas. Which doesnt make any sense because the customers should have paid FC the amount already. They made some sort of excuse about banking situations and being able to direct diposite that amount. Btw, you can attain an account that provides direct deposit and cheaper fees (down to 10-12%) if you are able to ship them pallets worth of shoes.

Feeling like the value of chocs may never rise much
why you say that???

i still dont understand why the Chocs sell for what they are vs the GGs or TBs 750s

Chocs are:

- more limited released

- as good or better suede and structure

- brown boots are most popular color boot generally speaking with fashion and boots (especially for fall/winter)

why you say that???

i still dont understand why the Chocs sell for what they are vs the GGs or TBs 750s

Chocs are:

- more limited released

- brown boots are most popular color boot generally speaking with fashion and boots (especially for fall/winter)
i guess so many good shoes dropping this month people need $$$$ my only explanation

why you say that???

Chocs are:

- more limited released

Like others have stated, I think the price will go up if a new version of the 750 gets announced and is similar to the V2 350. Listed my PB 2.0s shortly after the release day for a pretty high price and they didn't sell until the V2 was announced.

Other than that, I'd imagine most people don't know (or care) how limited the shoe is, nor if they know or care about the materials and structure. Also, fashion is highly subjective. If you're stating opinions, black is the most fashionable color and black/brown combo is a no-go.

why you say that???

Chocs are:

- more limited released

From all the reviews too they are the most comfortable of the 750's and the easiest to wear. I'm in the camp that they will rise. Just need them to officially announce the 750 v2.

If you have of product to sell, like 10K+, they may take sometime to repay you.

I know somebody thats currently tied 40k+ in the hole with them cause they haven't released his money back to him.

They said they wouldn't have the amount back until around Christmas. Which doesnt make any sense because the customers should have paid FC the amount already. They made some sort of excuse about banking situations and being able to direct diposite that amount. Btw, you can attain an account that provides direct deposit and cheaper fees (down to 10-12%) if you are able to ship them pallets worth of shoes.
Thanks for the info. I'll be selling one pair through FC but it won't be in the big $$ range, so I should be fine hopefully. First time with them so I'll see how it goes!

why you say that???

Chocs are:
- more limited released

You just have to wait and let the pool dry up...Once the pairs start to vanish then price will go up

Newer collectors, completists and people who landed extra $$$ will start to look for pairs in the future

My second pair should be in from GOAT as well on Wednesday. Sold belugas to make up for the difference. When it's all said and done, I technically paid under retail for the 750's. Couldn't be happier with that trade off.
Did same thing, 1 pair only though, bought 750 CG and sold V2s, ended really paying $330 for the 750s. All smiles here too.

Like others have stated, I think the price will go up if a new version of the 750 gets announced and is similar to the V2 350. Listed my PB 2.0s shortly after the release day for a pretty high price and they didn't sell until the V2 was announced.

Other than that, I'd imagine most people don't know (or care) how limited the shoe is, nor if they know or care about the materials and structure. Also, fashion is highly subjective. If you're stating opinions, black is the most fashionable color and black/brown combo is a no-go.

Black and brown is a no go?
I guess we can't wear white after labor day either?

Ya'll really need to STOP posting whatever nonsense YM is spewing. Throwing ish at the wall and going with whatever sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom