ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Location spoofer still works on android, but theres a trick to getting it to register with the app.

Last edited:
40 min rant on supporting Trump, and to stop focusing on racism. Focus on other things, just not racism. Maybe he was doing his site in the mid west. Still got boo'd and someone threw something and hit him.

I love how the same people who would boo this have no idea how Bill Clinton's 1994 Crime Bill spent billions to build prisons and would put an unequal number of blacks and minorities on them.

Probably easier to say that "Kanye is an idiot" and "Trump and his supporters are racist!" though..

I love how the same people who would boo this have no idea how Bill Clinton's 1994 Crime Bill spent billions to build prisons and would put an unequal number of blacks and minorities on them.

Probably easier to say that "Kanye is an idiot" and "Trump and his supporters are racist!" though..

When have we had a political discussion? Or was that a general comment? Because I'm not a Clinton supporter either...

Will the yeezy stock go down bcus of that? I seen ppl on twitter talking abt burning their yeezys over a political opinion smh

Welp, after Kanye's latest rant, I can't support dude anymore.

He's truly a black child lost.

Peace, Yeezy thread. Thanks for all the laughs!

Updating my Sig.

If you can't support someone's art because of their political views, you weren't a real fan to begin with.. And let's be honest, you would still buy Yeezys for retail, if you could, and put money into his pockets.

Welp, after Kanye's latest rant, I can't support dude anymore.

He's truly a black child lost.

Peace, Yeezy thread. Thanks for all the laughs!

Updating my Sig.

I still mess with his music & all
but I'm debating if I should sell my yeezys or not [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I don't agree with his rant but I'm not all the outraged by his statements, however a lot of the crowd I hang around is

When have we had a political discussion? Or was that a general comment? Because I'm not a Clinton supporter either...

Just a general comment on the hypocrisy of people these days (you get this from both sides but it's more pronounced from the left since Clinton lost).

Yeezys are still going to sellout, regardless.

I'm almost to Cumberland then going to Lenox for codes. Can someone send me southlake codes and I'll return the favor VIA PM thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom