ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sold all their US pairs through the confirmed app , all of them will be sold through that app in the future is my guess. There's a reason why there were thousands of people that scored fking 3 c/ws out of nowhere.

You bugging out. White Cement 4s. Metallic 5s. Flu Game 12s. Indiglo 14s. Just to name a few retroed and remastered this year alone.

To each their own. Nothing "Garbage" at all about any of those

None of those are retro+ cws, and with releases every week, 4-5 good cws a year is disgraceful.. literally 95% of their releases, including all GR retro+ cws are outlet-bound garbage.

took a W on the green on the champs app, but got waitlisted for the other 2. How long does it take to clear the waitlist, still on waitlist

None of those are retro+ cws, and with releases every week, 4-5 good cws a year is disgraceful.. literally 95% of their releases, including all GR retro+ cws are outlet-bound garbage.
had to sneak it in the back during biology and still caught the L... thats also really dumb for people who arent in confirmed areas

Never made it through splash. 

8 pairs off apps though. 
Nice that after having secured 8 pairs you went back for more. 
mean.gif

Copped off frenzy too but ordered so quick didn't notice it used my old @facebook.com email. Smh! Trying to contact them now

resale value on these will be in the cellar. The hype is real now when everybody thinks they were limited because of adc but when the 20k+ pairs people won instore start flooding the internet prices will collapse

Just so you guys know this is my first ever yeezy cop (FINALLY!) 

I managed to get AIO bot to work but you NEED a server as well as proxies.

nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom