ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a amazing yeezy day cooked 7 pairs gave 2 too a friend keep 2 put 3 in flight club /Nyc got blessed footaction did fcfs 14st wen I mean dudes brought family and friends each got 3 loaded they car and lines up for more it was that sweet

Wow, would have been a great day to take off from work, wonder what time they officially sold out

Got a pair of the copper joints in a 7.5 not my dam size :smh:

Last edited:
All I wanted was a pair of coppers in a 7 ... easy cop they said... everyone gonna eat the said... [emoji]128545[/emoji]

It's really frustrating to hear about how easy these were for people in NYC and adidas only put such a small amount online :smh:

[/quote]
Today was a amazing yeezy day cooked 7 pairs gave 2 too a friend keep 2 put 3 in flight club /Nyc got blessed footaction did fcfs 14st wen I mean dudes brought family and friends each got 3 loaded they car and lines up for more it was that sweet

Was this footaction 14th street or 34th street

All I wanted was a pair of coppers in a 7 ... easy cop they said... everyone gonna eat the said... [emoji]128545[/emoji]

I think it would've been a good day online if the ADC stock wasn't so low for the US.

Last edited:
I think most US stock went to the footsites, and for the first time most EU stock went to ADC.

EU stock usually goes to Size?, JD, etc and then bought up by the rest of the world because they ship internationally. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom