ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible to trade 750GG for 2 pair of the new v2
nerd.gif
It's possible. Are they used? 

anyone who got their orders from SNS cancelled received their money back yet? have 2 charges that went through that day but still waiting for refund to process 

still pretty salty about Footlocker and Easybay canceling my order for the RSF unable to verify BS. tempted to contact them? or pointless/dumb?

Bruh I can't believe it, I won the Jimmy Jazz online raffle. I never get anything from Jimmy Jazz and not only did I get something I wanted, I got my size.

My NeedSupply order tracking was "origin scan" on the 25th, hasn't moved since. Estimated arrival date is Dec 2nd.   Hopefully this is just standard.   

Scored a pair of Coppers on eBay for $470 through a PP invoice. He doesn't want to send the invoice until Wed so I'm hoping he is a man of his word and actually goes through with the transaction :/

damn I didn't 

mine shipped and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
Where are you located?

I'm in Denver, so I figured it'd take a littler longer than someone on the East Cost (isn't Need Supply in Viginia?). 

Just don't know if I need to call them up, or if I'm gonna sound like a whiner if I bother them about tracking info the Monday after a holiday weekend. 

You got two pairs from Adi US? After I checked mine out I couldn't even cart a second pair. Stock was so low.

Yeah I thought I was only gonna get one, but last second was able to Cart a 5.5. coincidentally was my girlfriend's size so it worked out.

My ADC order hasn't shipped yet either. Even with the holiday this is the longest ADC has taken to ship an order for me. Not too worried yet though

Where are you located?

I'm in Denver, so I figured it'd take a littler longer than someone on the East Cost (isn't Need Supply in Viginia?). 

Just don't know if I need to call them up, or if I'm gonna sound like a whiner if I bother them about tracking info the Monday after a holiday weekend. 
NJ.  I wouldn't be concerned.  give it a day or so.  

Scored a pair of Coppers on eBay for $470 through a PP invoice. He doesn't want to send the invoice until Wed so I'm hoping he is a man of his word and actually goes through with the transaction :/

GL. A gentleman's agreement is far and few between. Especially in this day of age...
Online orders are trickling in, so they're might be hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom