ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif

Sold my VNDS PB 2.0 the other day to make money to buy my other pair of the black v2 (red pair). Couldn't be more happy. I am all over the V2's ans think they are superior in every single way. Still keeping my moonrock pair though since they are something extra for me.

Imo, v2 >>>>>>>> v1.

This thread can get so full of cancer in a couple of posts ... Oh lord. 

Right, cause the countless should I trade this for that or that for this or this for that & this posts were sooooooo enticing. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

The OG 350 will always remain the best

I only like v2 because they are more sporty? In a way. Can be worn with sweats and more casually IMO

I only like v2 because they are more sporty? In a way. Can be worn with sweats and more casually IMO

But take away the "they dropped first so everything original is better" nonsense that doesn't seem to apply to the Nike Yeezys.....

What makes the OG 350s the best?

But take away the "they dropped first so everything original is better" nonsense that doesn't seem to apply to the Nike Yeezys.....

What makes the OG 350s the best?

The look of them? I think they are :pimp: too bad I couldn't secure any of them

I have noticed my Belugas have stretched a little, but I got mine wet |I . 

Simplicity

I feel both of y'all. Some like the look & simplicity of the V1s better than the V2s. But some like the sleekness & the stripe on the V2s better. All of that is opinions.

But what makes the V1s better than the V2s? Something that isn't opinionated.

Most like the Nike Yeezy 2s better than the 1s & there's tangible reasons why the 2s go for more money. For those that worship all things exclusive, they were more limited. The materials used were better. The on foot comfort. The added lacetips. The soles actually glowed worth a damn.

Save for the suede patch, there's nothing about the V1s that's better than the V2s & comfort/quality wise the comparison it isn't even close.

And there's no hate for anybody that likes V1s more. Just striking up convo about the models.

All this barter talk was starting to get on my nerves forreal.....

And there's no hate for anybody that likes V1s more. Just striking up convo about the models.

All this barter talk was starting to get on my nerves forreal.....
I prefer the look of my Pirate Blacks over the look of any of the v2s

but the v2 turtle dove is really something else

Depends solely on the individual.

Some prefer the minimalistic design while others may prefer the aggressive sporty look.

Some people like the v1's because of their rarity/resale value.

People like what they like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom