ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone hook a brother up with size 12 red or copper for a decent price? All the FB groups are flooded with ****** sizes, no larger sizes to be had
smile.gif
I got banned from this thread for the same BS question

Whoever is muckin with the 10.5 belugas on StockX needs to just sell to me for the low already and stop undercutting each other. My inbox is blowing up 
laugh.gif

While V2 is severely more structured, comfortable, and overall substantial. YOU ARE WILDIN if you truly believe that stupid a** stripe is doper than a plain silhouette of which is seen on the V1.

For reference, I have both models. I like em both but not equally. Pro's and Con's papa.

Oh man I wanna pick up a pair of Belugas with the no fee sales, but wallet says no. 

Last edited:
While V2 is severely more structured, comfortable, and overall substantial. YOU ARE WILDIN if you truly believe that stupid a** stripe is doper than a plain silhouette of which is seen on the V1.

For reference, I have both models. I like em both but not equally. Pro's and Con's papa.
Outsole swap v2 onto my Pirate Blacks.......

2nd for Deadlaced 

Sneaker Twitter, while annoying sometimes, does have decent deals.
I don't even follow him, but I always see people tweet him with the others 
smokin.gif

There's others, people just need to search twitter  the internet

V2's are my first Yeezys but I would definitely still love to have all the V1's.

That being said, I know I'll never have them because I wouldn't be able to bring myself to pay resale for them...especially with the paint cracking issues and heel scrape issues that I've heard about. 

New J. Cole song going at Kanye?   They were talking about it on the radio during my drive in this morning. 

Yea PayPal protection helps but it's a pain in the *** to deal with it for a month or more because some dude wants to be a slime ball and try to take your hard earned money because he doesn't wanna work

Happened to me last month over some belugas I wasn't worried and it didn't take long but I've had one a few years back take about a month because the guy kept talk to PayPal and giving excuses basically to purposely make me wait longer for my money

Agreed

V1s win for the looks

V2s win for the comfort

Yea PayPal protection helps but it's a pain in the *** to deal with it for a month or more because some dude wants to be a slime ball and try to take your hard earned money because he doesn't wanna work

Happened to me last month over some belugas I wasn't worried and it didn't take long but I've had one a few years back take about a month because the guy kept talk to PayPal and giving excuses basically to purposely make me wait longer for my money
Some people are scum.... I dont understand why they even try scamming through paypal when they know buyer is protected.... Probably looking for a buyer that doesnt know any better... :frown:

$750 for mine off GOAT during the summer months
$750 real good.... i got a PB 2015 for $890 off stockx, but luckily it FAILED verification....makes me think if they drop good amount below a stack its lot more questionable 

Sorry if this has been asked already but do you guys see the price on the newer v2s going up or down with time? I might want to buy greens but not sure if I should wait or not. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sorry if this has been asked already but do you guys see the price on the newer v2s going up or down with time? I might want to buy greens but not sure if I should wait or not. Thank
Supply and demand. It's a limited shoe but due to resellers flooding the market the prices are relatively low. Once that dries up and availability goes down the prices will slowly rise. Thats a good rule to live by but things can always change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom