ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

How long does stockx take? ordered from them for the first time on Fri.
they quick. I've never bought on there, only sold but from the time i shipped my shoes they were authenticated and money in my account in 3 days. With the holiday season it could be a little slower now 

My DS OG white NMD size 10 for his VNDS red V2 size 10.5. I add 100 CAD on top. Fair trade? Thanks guys.

How long does stockx take? ordered from them for the first time on Fri.
I won a bid on the 26th, I'm still waiting for it to arrive at stockx. I think it all depends on how far the seller is from the Stockx location, the authentication time, and then how far you are from Stockx. 

I've ordered from StockX three times. They are much quicker than GOAT. I haven't bought from GOAT but I'm speaking from a seller standpoint.

Question to all who wears size 7.5 (nmds and yeezy v1):

What size are you in yeezy 750 choco? Appreciate any help and will rep. Thanks.

Question to all who wears size 7.5 (nmds and yeezy v1):

What size are you in yeezy 750 choco? Appreciate any help and will rep. Thanks.

I'm a size 9 in v1 and size 9 750 chocs

if i were you go with a 7 since 750s run a bit big

Last edited:
Greetings from Asia!
I'm going to be in shibuya when the next 350v2's release. Any advice or info on how releases work there?

On a side note, I dun goofed thinking resale on the red v2's would be cheaper here. Ima just pick em up when I get back to the bay.

Anyone think that the inventory levels for the BW V2 will rival those of the Space Jams? I can see Adidas being petty trying to compete for our holiday money. 

Anyone think that the inventory levels for the BW V2 will rival those of the Space Jams? I can see Adidas being petty trying to compete for our holiday money. 

Edit: Footlockers carrying the Space Jams. 

Last edited:
I keep reading that "Thrice the Beluga stock'' 

I'm not saying its happening, i'm just saying it'd be interesting 

I keep reading that "Thrice the Beluga stock'' 

I'm not saying its happening, i'm just saying it'd be interesting 
its not happening
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom