ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance resale dips to around $400?

It's possible but with the holiday wrapping up and the next 6 months nothing slated for release....the prices are going to start going up: StockX/goat won't be offering incentives for buyers or sellers b) most folks who were looking to sell to properly size have done so at this point and c) even the Black Friday (reds) are starting to creep up already.

red black friday probably going up cause copper, green and white all look the same under certain light :lol:

Saw dude rockin em at the mall with his boy rocking the Tb 750

The stripe wasn't white at all but they looked good AF

Man I'm trying to lay low and wait for that td v2 release (whenever that is), local consignment shop has vnds belugas for 500 and I'm really debating it now

Red colourway is indeed more appealing for people. I traded my red for a copper in my size since i don't have anything to match the red stripe

Honestly thought I was going to take a L on this release.  Thought I struck out on all raffles until my local Adidas store sent me a late raffle winning email on Friday night last week.
super clean pic bro. these > belugas imo. 

super clean pic bro. these > belugas imo. 
Easier to rock for sure, but the Beluga V2 colors are very unique which makes them really dope 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Red colourway is indeed more appealing for people. I traded my red for a copper in my size since i don't have anything to match the red stripe
out of the four black v2s I decided to keep copper and green.. white was to close to green and I did not see myself wearing the reds..Actually didn't like them as much in person either...

These black/white, er grey, is the first one I'm gonna keep and put on the pavement. Nice neutral cw. Wanted the red stripe, but no luck on any of the 3.. I guess red letters will have to do. And of course after the black/grey stripe like everyone else..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom