ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be skipping out on those all white V2s 
sick.gif

All white shoe with no detail on them whatsoever. You're essentially just paying for a blank sillhouette. 

don't know why yall complaining about the pulltab when we all know yall still gonna try and cop :rofl:
Regardless, you guys will cop the shoe with that extra heel tab. So stop complaining :lol:

My fault, can fellas kindly point me to a forum where I can state my dislikes about all things sneaker related?

Are you coppin tho?

No, but even if anyone is they can state distaste. If you don't share the same opinion keep it moving.

Keep it moving? That's a little harsh? It's a discussion board as long as the guy isn't breaking the rules then what's the issue?

Hard pass on those white 350s. I'm getting burned out on the silhouette overall. But that pull tab looks unnecesssy

@xCautioNx

Is this thread sticking around for 2017 or getting replaced?

Before it goes, we should do an in memoriam of. I nominate:

Spries

Cric

and the scammer from NYC who got his IG and twitter roasted.

don't know why yall complaining about the pulltab when we all know yall still gonna try and cop :rofl:
Regardless, you guys will cop the shoe with that extra heel tab. So stop complaining :lol:

My fault, can fellas kindly point me to a forum where I can state my dislikes about all things sneaker related?

Are you coppin tho?

No, but even if anyone is they can state distaste. If you don't share the same opinion keep it moving.

Keep it moving? That's a little harsh? It's a discussion board as long as the guy isn't breaking the rules then what's the issue?

There isn't an issue. You're arguing the same side. People can simply discuss, debate, or what have you. Telling people to not complain, is telling people no to discuss on a discussion board.

Take a look at your reply post, kinda lengthy with the back and forth. No "real" discussion: someone likes/dislikes, another counters w/subtle digs of different opinion. If you like/dislike something, not really anyone else's business.

Believe that's what he meant. With all due respect.

Will be skipping out on those all white V2s :x

All white shoe with no detail on them whatsoever. You're essentially just paying for a blank sillhouette. 

same... won't be mad or salty if i can't cop :lol:

never understood the triple white hype especially when it gets dirty hella fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom