ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

no sarcasm

I'm not going to insult you because you think or act differently than me

you enjoy attention/compliments from your shoes

good for you
Oh yeah I enjoy compliments on anything that I think is nice and I've spent my hard earned money on. That goes for anything in this materialistic world. I buy what I like. And its a nice thing if someone else likes it too....again especially a female! Don't we all love sneakers???? That's why we are member of this board.

so any code can be used for footlocker if you change the zip but the code is only good for 1hr?  damn they're stepping their game up

honestly, i'm waiting for the dude who collects enough expired codes and can build an alogorithm to generate codes. 

Oh yeah I enjoy compliments on anything that I think is nice and I've spent my hard earned money on. That goes for anything in this materialistic world. I buy what I like. And its a nice thing if someone else likes it too....again especially a female! Don't we all love sneakers???? That's why we are member of this board.
Don't worry about it. A lot of people on here are negative for no reason.

Where do you guys live that women compliment your shoes, and sneakers at that? I guess high school was one time, if you had them J's (guessing yeezys are that now). But women tend to want shoes for themselves, and mostly non-sneakers. The ability of any person (man in this case) to have a pair of yeezys says absolutely nothing about his success, looks, ability to procreate (or do so exceptionally), or really anything relevant in terms of mating. Sure, high school kids and a few bops like ol' "cash me outside" may dap you up but in real life that means nothing (except maybe having increased chances of stds).
You took this into left field. Something is wrong with you if you buy expensive shoes just to buy. What's the point? You don't enjoy the artwork, the performance, and compliments from others? Now I personally referenced that I like when a female thinks my shoes are dope because a man I enjoy females. Now if you don't like female attention at times then that's you.

I've had plenty of ladies compliment my shoes. Sneakers are more popular with women than ever before, especially adidas. I also work regularly in an office that's about 90% female and some of the work is fashion oriented so it'd make sense for some of them to notice peoples' kicks more than other women might.

you can refuse to give your property/phone to a stranger. Phones these days have way to much PII and are to be respected that one can refuse to give another the device

aka, tell/force them to give code adn they can watch YOU type it in

The can refuse to give you the code to.

This thread close to a drop is just pure gold 
laugh.gif

Fo real

Where do you guys live that women compliment your shoes, and sneakers at that? I guess high school was one time, if you had them J's (guessing yeezys are that now). But women tend to want shoes for themselves, and mostly non-sneakers. The ability of any person (man in this case) to have a pair of yeezys says absolutely nothing about his success, looks, ability to procreate (or do so exceptionally), or really anything relevant in terms of mating. Sure, high school kids and a few bops like ol' "cash me outside" may dap you up but in real life that means nothing (except maybe having increased chances of stds).
My job. Its a big call center so there are alot of women of color. I work in compliance but they`re on the phones..........they love em, lol. I used to get buns back when i was single........the shoes were the ice breaker, lol.

My buddy wear nothing but Women Familiar brands for sneakers and He gets numbers from women all day

Chanel, Louie, Gucci, Christian Loub, etc etc

He won't touch a jordan shoe

and it works, women talk to him about shoes like it's a purse

Last edited:

My buddy wear nothing but Women Familiar brands for sneakers and He gets numbers from women all day

Chanel, Louie, Gucci, Christian Loub, etc etc

He won't touch a jordan shoe

and it works, women talk to him about shoes like it's a purse
And he has serious money to expend in clothing/footwear, maybe that's much more important ... 

You took this into left field. Something is wrong with you if you buy expensive shoes just to buy. What's the point? You don't enjoy the artwork, the performance, and compliments from others? Now I personally referenced that I like when a female thinks my shoes are dope because a man I enjoy females. Now if you don't like female attention at times then that's you.
Honestly, I don't even spend that much money on shoes- I have a few nice pairs in different styles that I like and fit my personal taste (maybe 10 dress shoes, 10 casual shoes, and 6-7 for the gym). Never kept a pair of yeezys because the market value is much higher than my perceived value of them. Also, I'm married- and yes, positive attention from women is always nice- which is why I've always stayed in shape and take care of myself (and it doesn't hurt that I'm also somewhat attractive). The clothes don't make the man though, and like I said- in high school and maybe even college a little (hopefully very little) you will have people being impressed by whatever shoes are in at that time. But I can't imagine a woman, or even a younger chick anywhere around me that would say something other than the occasional Forrest Gump. Clearly we're different ages, and I wasn't knocking you in the first place. It was more of reminiscing on how ridiculous that all seems in my life now. But all that matters is you're happy and doing positive things.

Honestly, I don't even spend that much money on shoes- I have a few nice pairs in different styles that I like and fit my personal taste (maybe 10 dress shoes, 10 casual shoes, and 6-7 for the gym). Never kept a pair of yeezys because the market value is much higher than my perceived value of them. Also, I'm married- and yes, positive attention from women is always nice- which is why I've always stayed in shape and take care of myself (and it doesn't hurt that I'm also somewhat attractive). The clothes don't make the man though, and like I said- in high school and maybe even college a little (hopefully very little) you will have people being impressed by whatever shoes are in at that time. But I can't imagine a woman, or even a younger chick anywhere around me that would say something other than the occasional Forrest Gump. Clearly we're different ages, and I wasn't knocking you in the first place. It was more of reminiscing on how ridiculous that all seems in my life now. But all that matters is you're happy and doing positive things.
truth. I'd rather be in shape than a fat pos with 20 pairs of yeezys (not knocking on anyone here). most women dont even know sneakers tbh. 

I see what you are saying. And I'm married too so I see your point of view. But yeah it's all materialistic stuff. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom