ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

Don't think anybody ever wins from HBX.
but fam what kind of HBX sponsored denim would you wear with them?

roll.gif

I entered for all my footsites for nyc my wife and I planned on coming up nyc tomorrow now she's pulled a fast one and we aren't going and made plans for us tomrrow... I'm almost tempted to not go home tonight lol

W email = yeezys>marriage :lol:

if i could ever cop a 2nd pair, id stock it for at least a year... 

someone mentioned earlier, theres not a lot of $$ floating around right not esp wh all the black friday pairs and all the pairs adidas has been dropping.. the market for heat is saturated IMO.. wait till 99% of us strike out on the Zebras..  then unload your pears! 
You could buy one pair of shoes a week making $20 on each and profit more than you would by holding these for a year. $1000 profit is peanuts if it takes you a year to make it. Thats less than $3 a day.
I look at the appreciation of a shoe's value a little differently.

You're looking at it as a direct comparison to a day job wage/salary when you should really look at it as an actual stock pick.

Any stock pick that appreciates more than 10% in a year is considered phenomenal. Yeezys immediately appreciate almost 100-200% on release and rise by another 20-50% after 1 year. That is an otherworldly return on investment. At this rate, investing in Yeezys (at retail) would be considered a better investment than most blue chip stocks. Obviously this looks to be on the down trend with Adidas pumping out shoes but still a thought nonetheless.

W email = yeezys>marriage :lol:
I'm so ******* pissed especially if I hit on the footsites and can't go pick them up because she wants to go see some damn fifty Shades and dinner tomorrow... oh brother married life i tell ya... she better not ask for any purses or trips for a 3 months if I have to pay resell

On some real ish... I don't think resell will be that high considering the atc and carting services aren't really cracking heads and wallets. Add their fees and prices of the shoes comes out to around $425 to $450... now zebras that's another story... still mad them td's aren't dropping

Posting this now as a reminder :wink:

[size=16pt]No buying/selling/trading out of the buy/sell section.

Posting in your sig what you want to buy/sell/trade is fine as long as you don't "sig check."

Any pics of multiples will be deleted, with the exception of a collection pic containing different releases.

If you feel the need to help someone out who missed out, just see who posted they missed out and pm them directly, but we still advise to do it at your own discretion.

No need to post "PM me" as it will be deleted. [/size]

Good luck to all today on your apps and tomorrow [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom