ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You do well on footsites? I find them horrible. 
pimp.gif

If by chance I was able to ge through on two different devices and checkout from ADC, would I be able to ship to the same address If I use 2 different cards with the same name on them or would they cancel both orders?

If by chance I was able to ge through on two different devices and checkout from ADC, would I be able to ship to the same address If I use 2 different cards with the same name on them or would they cancel both orders?
Make sure you're sending to two DIFFERENT addresses and use 2 different cards to be safe.

I usually send a pair to work and a pair to my condo if I hit twice

Major props to aveuestore... if only more stores had a "customer first" mentality for jus a single release.. let alone a Yeezy release... [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

The North probably won't get the app anytime soon ... but atleast Toronto get's Canada's first Footaction?

lolololol

Lmao I know right, we get screwed on most things sneaker related.
Champs and FtL have actually said they are expecting to get it this year. Of course, schedules/timelines can change though.
I'm tired of spending 2 hrs during a work day trying to get raffle tickets ... I end up making up for lost time staying at the office until 10pm those days....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom