ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carted the only pair I could today on ADC. Friend who never had a pair has been talking a lot lately how he's been dying to get a pair. I gave him my only cart today and he checked out because he said he would wear them. He sent a text to me by accident instead of whoever else asking how much can he get for the pair I gave him 
mad.gif
 Cutting him off ASAP.

Carted the only pair I could today on ADC. Friend who never had a pair has been talking a lot lately how he's been dying to get a pair. I gave him my only cart today and he checked out because he said he would wear them. He sent a text to me by accident instead of whoever else asking how much can he get for the pair I gave him >:  Cutting him off ASAP.

That's foul... I really dislike people like that.

Carted the only pair I could today on ADC. Friend who never had a pair has been talking a lot lately how he's been dying to get a pair. I gave him my only cart today and he checked out because he said he would wear them. He sent a text to me by accident instead of whoever else asking how much can he get for the pair I gave him >:  Cutting him off ASAP.

Ungrateful *** dude View media item 2329841
At least you got a pair for yourself now View media item 2329845

Ungrateful *** dude

At least you got a pair for yourself now
I don't actually, I called to change the address and the rep said "Sorry you can't make any changes to this order". So then I tried to cancel and she basically said the same thing. I'll just chalk it up as an L for now. 

Anyone yet get cancellations from yeezy supply? I was able to cop two pairs this morning but with the same card smh [emoji]128532[/emoji]

@TheTurboFD  did you call him out for it? What did he say?
I wrote, "I thought you said you were keeping them". He didn't write back for a few hours and replied it "Oh i'm definitely keeping them bro, I was just seeing what they're valued at". I mean why would you be checking anyway if you plan on keeping them ? I've OOP'd so many yeezys to sneaker people I barely knew and they've held me down 10 fold and still wear their pairs. This is a first and it actually made me legit red in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom