ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.. This is confusing.. What's the sizing on breds? Some say they're longer than beluga and some say they fit the same as oreo?

It looks like allof my credit cards and paypal are banned from ADC, since i tried to cop this release and payment would fail. Luckily i won a few raffles so i could get 2 pairs.

Is there anything i can do to get unbanned? Will calling Adidas help at all?

yup continual payment submissions is detected as an attack/fraud alert for adidas and they will flag your info such as your name or address and even credit card or paypal information. so next time you try to cop anything even socks the payment system gonna detect your info as the previous attack and prevent an order from going through. some people have soft bans for only submitting 2-3 times before giving up and then there are some with long term indefinitely bans by submitting 10 payments without getting an order. so keep flagging yaself 

Nah, bruh said he didn't want to wear his legit pair because strangers might think they're fake :x
If that's the case, don't ever get a Rolex. 60% of those are faker than a 3 dollar bill, and EVERYONE "in the know" assumes yours will be a fake as well.
If my Rolex is legit the 60% who thinks its fake can go kick rocks someplace :lol:

Shouldn't care about what anyone else is wearing. Just make sure you are OK and you are good. Worrying about whats on someone else's feet is where hype comes from. Hype leads you to buying shoes you don't really like but you buy them to fit in and be cool.

You still ain't gettin it. He's worried that OTHER people may think HIS legit shoes are fake. He's worried about what other people are THINKING. :nerd:

If my Rolex is legit the 60% who thinks its fake can go kick rocks someplace
laugh.gif
Damn straight!! 
laugh.gif

This guy confronted me saying my Belugas were fake then proceeded to ask how much I want for them...right off my feet [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I will never and have never owned a pair of fakes. Even by mistake cause I only shop retail. No trades no size swaps, nothing.

I only shop retail as well. I never do trades or size swaps with individual people. No offense to anyone I'm just paranoid. I recently did a trade at solesupremacy. If they have a 12.5 I may make a trade.

You still ain't gettin it. He's worried that OTHER people may think HIS legit shoes are fake. He's worried about what other people are THINKING. :nerd:
No I do get it. His problem is his thinking that everyone thinks like him. He is worried about other peoples shoes so he thinks other people are thinking about his. If he stops caring about other peoples shoes he will also think no one cares about his.

Just sized up my 9.5 Belugas and 9.5 Breds and they're the same length.
Same here for size 12... I pulled out oreo and beluga to check, the sole is the exact same length as the V2HT.  Only difference I can see so far is the pillows in the ankle are fatter on the new ones... and the heel tab of course.

Last edited:
I had got through on adc eu for every v2 release until the breds. I knew the L was coming soon! I started to get greedy on the last release and wasn't happy with only one pair. I was a bit salty in the morning but I'm still grateful for the retail pairs I have.
I have brought a pair for £350 on eBay which hopefully goes well.
Congrats to everyone who managed to get a pair.

No I do get it. His problem is his thinking that everyone thinks like him. He is worried about other peoples shoes so he thinks other people are thinking about his. If he stops caring about other peoples shoes he will also think no one cares about his.
Now I get it :lol: that might very well be why he thinks that way :smokin

Seems like a lot of people had success with getting the Black/Red pair.

Didn't really bother so I hope the Zebras are just as easy, but we all know that's the more sought out CW between the two.

Seems like a lot of people had success with getting the Black/Red pair.

Didn't really bother so I hope the Zebras are just as easy, but we all know that's the more sought out CW between the two.

Not gonna lie but if I get my hands on the Zebras, I'm definitely trading or reselling them. There's no way I'm wearing those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom