ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the concensus? People saying these are longer than past v2's. I have a pretty standard foot, and 9.5 ultra boost fits perfect, went with 9.5 bred.

i dont know what adidas did but yeezymafia admitted themselves they couldnt oop or sell carts because adidas blocked login carts or whatever. so it wouldve been pointless for yeezymafia to have carted all those pairs if they cant sell the cart. im sure they still carted no problem tho they just didnt do it in bulk 
That's a direct result from being so loud on twitter. What did they expect from interacting with Wexler? Their whole scheme/business was right there for adidas to see. 

did you not heed all the size warning posted here? i mean this isnt even the first v2 to drop. we like 6 v2 releases deep and sizing suggestions been addressed a while ago

this. You would think into 4 v2 releases people would know / get their right size by now (unless it's your first ever yeezy)

What's the concensus? People saying these are longer than past v2's. I have a pretty standard foot, and 9.5 ultra boost fits perfect, went with 9.5 bred.

Half size up from your TTS or half size up from your UB size IMO

My TTS - 9
Yeezy v1 - 9
Yeezy V2 - 9.5
UB - 9

My sizing for reference

Last edited:

Yeah I'm not a big fan of size swap because of so many fakes out there....  I guess I will wait and see when i  get mine
Yeah. Retail or bust. 

The surest way to get legit pairs is to actually buy it off someone exiting the store from picking up their pair. 

Fakes have become too good. 

this. You would think into 4 v2 releases people would know / get their right size by now (unless it's your first ever yeezy)
this isn't my first yeezy  but I have the Moon rocks  which fit fine in 7.5,  this is my first v2 i've been able to cop  and I've heard several different things.  also I only bought a 7.5 becasue thats what I was able to cart and check out with. 

That's a direct result from being so loud on twitter. What did they expect from interacting with Wexler? Their whole scheme/business was right there for adidas to see. 
adidas and wex been knew. whether they were gonna flip the script on ym or sm is up for debate. 
even if its ya first yeezy you can literally see every page people asking about sizing and every page theres someone giving the general consensus on sizing. iono if some of yall just purposely listening to the outliers that are saying otherwise. if so you deserve to have yeezys that dont fit you

did you not heed all the size warning posted here? i mean this isnt even the first v2 to drop. we like 6 v2 releases deep and sizing suggestions been addressed a while ago

Some say up .5, some say down .5, others say TTS

this isn't my first yeezy  but I have the Moon rocks  which fit fine in 7.5,  this is my first v2 i've been able to cop  and I've heard several different things.  also I only bought a 7.5 becasue thats what I was able to cart and check out with. 

i wasnt pointing at you directly just saying in general :lol:

IMO an 8 in v2 should fit you better. General consensus is to go +0.5 size up from your v1 yeezy size

Some say up .5, some say down .5, others say TTS
people sayin size down .5 dont know their size. so far the general consensus has been size up half size. at best tts if you want a snug snug fit. more people saying going half size up fit better than tts. those going half size down has been lying about their true size

people sayin size down .5 dont know their size. so far the general consensus has been size up half size. at best tts if you want a snug snug fit. more people saying going half size up fit better than tts. those going half size down has been lying about their true size

THIS. Probably the best / detailed post on sizing.

DO NOT go down half a size in these v2s. The primeknit fits tight.

Oreos are huge on me and they are a sz 11.5 which I need in these. My Coppers are a sz 11 and those are too small. Haven't wore em bcuz of the size issue. All V2's fit different on me bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom