ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oreos are huge on me and they are a sz 11.5 which I need in these. My Coppers are a sz 11 and those are too small. Haven't wore em bcuz of the size issue. All V2's fit different on me bro.
thats weird cuz all my v2s fit the same for the most part. if there were slight differences, it didnt warrant a size change. 

Guy was right about the Breds. ADC had 20k~
If these numbers hold true (which they have thus far according to this chart),, looks like ADC exclusive for Zebras is in fact happening. Just weird because I've read on Reddit and elsewhere that footsites should be getting them. Looks like we'll have to see......

I saw some people asking about how long YS takes to ship.

For the Black/White release on 12/17, my order was shipped out on the 20th.

Doesn't mean they'll ship out just as quick for this release, but if you use UPS MyChoice, you'll get the notification a day before they send you shipping confirmation.

Congrats to all who got pairs.

Bruh how u checkout on kith? Soldout right wen i atc..
i checked out too (manual, idk if he did).. gotta be quick 
tongue.gif

but wait til tomorrow/tuesday it'll ship by then

Last edited:

If these numbers hold true (which they have thus far according to this chart),, looks like ADC exclusive for Zebras is in fact happening. Just weird because I've read on Reddit and elsewhere that footsites should be getting them. Looks like we'll have to see......
Lol, I love how it says "literally 74 pairs" for the moonrock V2s. Personally, I'm glad to see they produced more of those all white Yeezy V2s because those are my favourite, of the pairs releasing this year.

Lol, I love how it says "literally 74 pairs" for the moonrock V2s. Personally, I'm glad to see they produced more of those all white Yeezy V2s because those are my favourite, of the pairs releasing this year.
i was hoping to have a shot at the moonrock colorway. lol I had no idea they were that limited =/

9 is my tts. I wear 9.5 in all the V2's and they fit perfect with a little space in the toe area. Bred V2 i went tts. I recommend going tts with the bred V2. The primeknit does stretch out over time so you'll be good insole or no insole. I have wide feet btw.

People who wanted to swap their 9 with my 9.5 flaked on me after trying them on bcus they said it fit them fine.

Do not go a size up from your tts on any of the V2. The primeknit will stretch out over time.

I saw some people asking about how long YS takes to ship.

For the Black/White release on 12/17, my order was shipped out on the 20th.

Doesn't mean they'll ship out just as quick for this release, but if you use UPS MyChoice, you'll get the notification a day before they send you shipping confirmation.

Congrats to all who got pairs.
probably they gonna  ship from YEEZY SUPPLY NY maybe!

9 is my tts. I wear 9.5 in all the V2's and they fit perfect with a little space in the toe area. Bred V2 i went tts. I recommend going tts with the bred V2. The primeknit does stretch out over time so you'll be good insole or no insole. I have wide feet btw.

People who wanted to swap their 9 with my 9.5 flaked on me after trying them on bcus they said it fit them fine.

Do not go a size up from your tts on any of the V2. The primeknit will stretch out over time.
This is relieving to hear. I got a standard/skinny foot.
Thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom