ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@W0wter   Thanks and repped.  I'll see if I can stop by later this week.  I think the silver ultra boost are supposed to drop 2/16 - maybe I'll get lucky and snag one in-store.

[GALLERY="media, 2331246"][/GALLERY][/[GALLERY="media, 2331247"][/GALLERY]. Legit check!!!?!!!??!!! Please. My bro found some 750's he might buy.[/quote]

cmon man you know better than this. this isn't the LC thread

those are also fake as ****

@AirRaab  I meant to say I had the same "processing" screen.  I didn't get through, but I was trying for that price lol.  Basically a couple bucks over retail + tax.

smh ^

Anyway, my charge from Yeezy Supply finally went through. I was panicking for a sec since everyone else got charged immediately, and I was stuck with only an order confirmation e-mail, but I figured it was my bank and their delayed weekday processing. :smokin

Last edited:
my order from Norse went through some how.. kept getting the processing loop but went through and got order confirm 

my order from Norse went through some how.. kept getting the processing loop but went through and got order confirm 
Mine just went thur as well

Finally!! 
nthat.gif

This was the one I truly wanted. Got it, and of course the damn sz 14 doesn't fit. Oh well I'm done with this shoe officially.

This was the one I truly wanted. Got it, and of course the damn sz 14 doesn't fit. Oh well I'm done with this shoe officially.
adidas is not show much love to big footers with these 
mean.gif

I need a 12.5 and they barely make them. Must be a nightmare for you to get your size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom