ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single quote I get ever since I put up this avi has been about her and not the topic at hand. 
sick.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
The password always trips me up on YS. I never get through. Honestly I don't mind winning these rigged raffles here in Michigan but I do want to hit online. I got fortunate this release & hit on ADC...received shipping confirmation 2 hours ago. I need more online sources for the Zebras.

The password always trips me up on YS. I never get through. Honestly I don't mind winning these rigged raffles here in Michigan but I do want to hit online. I got fortunate this release & hit on ADC...received shipping confirmation 2 hours ago. I need more online sources for the Zebras.
Gotta type in stuff that pertain to him. Saint worked for me. Some people say it didnt matter what the password was, but Kim and North didn't work as a password. 

Password worked for lol heard people got thru with some silly ****

I was a little confused during the release on Yeezy Supply. I guessed random passwords, including yeezy and pablo. On my third attempt, I refreshed the page and it led me to the product page.

I'm not sure if the password really mattered. Another NT'er in here got through without even seeing the password page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom