ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4leDPJVUAEurgr.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 damn who is that?

never saw the password . yeezy mafia posted a link to the store without saying anything . started scrolling thru all of the product and auto refreshed to the product page . got charged , but no confirmation since i was gone off henn and entered my email addy wrong.

Every single quote I get ever since I put up this avi has been about her and not the topic at hand. :x :rofl:  

Keeps the salt levels down and the testosterone flowing.
Makes me deal with those ADC payment errors.
One of the better ones.
On to the Zebras.
Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for placing an order with Yeezy Supply. We noticed you have multiple orders for the adult shoes and unfortunately we are only allowing 1 pair per household. If you could please tell us your preferred size, we will be happy to keep that order in place. Please let us know or all will be cancelled.

Thank you

hey everyone - looking to hear what your thoughts on r/e this scenario.

Posted a pair of the BRED, in an 8.5 on eBay for $625,  with $15 shipping as a BIN.

Sold a few hrs ago, with immediate payment.  I ultimately cancelled the order after having some reservations.  A few red flags stood out to me though:

1.  eBay account created just today, with the username: l-tondo-0ohj9k   since he created today, he also had 0 feedback obviously. 

2.  Payment received under the name "Shelby Keeton", but I was shipping to a confirmed address of Dong Li, addressed to a hardware store in Chinatown, NYC.

3.  Immediate harassment of shipping out the sneakers ASAP, etc etc.

Was I overreacting about canceling the sale?  I've heard horror stories and have had much success selling on GOAT so didn't want to take the risk of getting screwed over.

Thoughts?!  Appreciate your honest feedback!

Since they are doing all that canceling, wonder when the remaining pairs are going to drop [emoji]128064[/emoji]

hey everyone - looking to hear what your thoughts on r/e this scenario.

Posted a pair of the BRED, in an 8.5 on eBay for $625,  with $15 shipping as a BIN.

Sold a few hrs ago, with immediate payment.  I ultimately cancelled the order after having some reservations.  A few red flags stood out to me though:

1.  eBay account created just today, with the username: l-tondo-0ohj9k   since he created today, he also had 0 feedback obviously. 

2.  Payment received under the name "Shelby Keeton", but I was shipping to a confirmed address of Dong Li, addressed to a hardware store in Chinatown, NYC.

3.  Immediate harassment of shipping out the sneakers ASAP, etc etc.

Was I overreacting about canceling the sale?  I've heard horror stories and have had much success selling on GOAT so didn't want to take the risk of getting screwed over.

Thoughts?!  Appreciate your honest feedback!
The different names in paypal is ok. I've sold to people that had their PP names with different names for the address. But for it to be shipped to chinatown? Potentially allowing him to swap them out for fakes and dispute it on ebay resolution center. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom