ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does payment cancelled mean? Did he chargeback or open a paypal case?

Looks like you only got your money back because a paypal employee messed up hard and you had proof of that.

Usually paypal ***** over sellers; you did good by ******* them.

Legit checking close to authentic fakes is just guess work. People think they are professionals when they just got lucky. I see a handful of real pairs that fail legit checks all the time and I'm pretty sure it's the same for fakes. Nobody is perfect. So do yourself a favor and skip the resale market all together

So where do you buy? this thread needs a big pill of Xanax

off topic. I've been trying to find black knee distressed jeans for the longest, but I can't seem to find anything. Any particular brand you guys wear?

off topic. I've been trying to find black knee distressed jeans for the longest, but I can't seem to find anything. Any particular brand you guys wear?
Do it yourself and save money by finding cheap levis to do it to. 

http://representclothing.co.uk/collections/denim/products/destroyer-denim-vintage-black

For me there is no brand that has better jeans than Represent. They fit me so extremely good, better than any pair that I've tried in store. The quality is super good for the price too. Never gonna buy denim from another brand again. I have the black distressed that I linked and 2 other models. Pretty tight around the ankles though.

For sale never touched earth
It all makes sense now 
laugh.gif

Shoes just delivered.. Didn't realize how comfortable the Adidas Boost was.. Especially after wearing hard bottom shoes all day.. Very nice... I sized up from my normal size 7 and they fit perfectly..

Ok folks I got a few questions. So I got two pair size 8 and 8.5. My 8 give me a snug fit and the 8.5 is a little loose. Over time does the pk stretch out.

Next my pair from FTL the 8.5 had the Barcode size sticker in the inside when I tried them on it got caught to my socks and I ripped it. Do buyers trip when that sticker isn't in the inside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom