ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it really true only 3 people pack/ship YS orders? cause if so :smh:

hire me Ye and I'll ship em alll for the NT fam unlike these snails!

Last edited:
Has any pairs actually gone down from another colorway besides black/whites after a couple of weeks? I'm pretty sure now is the best time to get these from resellers. The price will go up a bit probably in march. 
I always say the best time to cop from resellers is weekend of release.

So I got my pair of breds yeezys this is a size 10 my true fits a bit snug compared to my normal adidas size 9.5 but fits great .
Like someone else pointed out earlier v1 ultra boost TTS because of the tight primekit . V3 ultra boost half size down because of the loose primeknit if that makes any sense at all.

So I got my pair of breds yeezys this is a size 10 my true fits a bit snug compared to my normal adidas size 9.5 but fits great .
Like someone else pointed out earlier v1 ultra boost TTS because of the tight primekit . V3 ultra boost half size down because of the loose primeknit if that makes any sense at all.

Wait so whats your TTS?

No email from YS but just checked UPS My Choice and I have a new label pending for me from Hawthorne CA
nerd.gif
Ups will always update before a company can send you a shipped email.  Once the Tracking Number is generated and loaded into the system it automatically updates on the app.

Sorry if I'm causing any confusion every version runs weird

V1 350s I own 9.5 because the material stretches out and isn't that thick primeknit

V2 350s 10 because the primeknit is thick causing the fit to but snug and run smaller than usual

So normally I wear a 9.5 in all adidas because for me their shoes run half size big

i apologize in advance if Im confusing anyone

my 9.5 from YS just updated on UPS app!!! finally.. cant check the 6 because its under a different name. really need that 6 to ship as well

Ups will always update before a company can send you a shipped email.  Once the Tracking Number is generated and loaded into the system it automatically updates on the app.
is the ups app faster than ups email? because i've had ups emails come after company shipment emails.

NVM

JUST GOT SHIPPING NOTIFICATION VIA UPS APP FOR MY YS ORDER. NO YS SHIPPING EMAIL YET. 47K ORDER SIZE9.5. THANK YOU YS EMPLOYEES.
If i am outside US, is there any way to check if my parcel has shipped? I tried to download the MY UPS app but i can't seem to find it on the App Store. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom