ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably their commission, payment handling, and shipping. How much were your shipping charges? PayPal shouldn't take anything, unless it's different for you guys south of the border.

Shipping was $14... stockx takes 9.5% fee and a 3% payment fee, I'm just hoping PayPal doesn't take another percentage after Stockx deposits the money... ridiculous that I'm losing almost $100, might never use these apps ever again and just sell my sneakers thru Craigslist meetups

Probably their commission, payment handling, and shipping. How much were your shipping charges? PayPal shouldn't take anything, unless it's different for you guys south of the border.

Shipping was $14... stockx takes 9.5% fee and a 3% payment fee, I'm just hoping PayPal doesn't take another percentage after Stockx deposits the money... ridiculous that I'm losing almost $100, might never use these apps ever again and just sell my sneakers thru Craigslist meetups
They do not :tongue: read the question wrong :lol:

Last edited:
Just sold a pair of sneakers on StockX for $440, email shows a payout of $370 to be deposited in my PayPal, does PayPal take an additional percentage of my payment afterwards?

Thanks!
no, the number that stockx quotes you is the number net after paypal. You get that full amount to yourself.

Just sold a pair of sneakers on StockX for $440, email shows a payout of $370 to be deposited in my PayPal, does PayPal take an additional percentage of my payment afterwards?

Thanks!

$440 sales price

9.5% Transaction fee - $40
3% Processing Fee - $15
Shipping - $15

That's where your $70 went.

Last edited:
On the breds I was using a vpn so as to access ADC in US, but wouldn't work. I would see the splash page and then it would toss me to the product page with coming soon. Not sure a simple vpn would work

Interesting; I am thinking that an actual UK proxy loaded into a browser or bot would do the trick, but the payment conundrum is still tripping me up. It seems like ADC UK requires a payment method with a UK billing address as well as a UK shopping address, so I am still stuck. I have been looking for some kind of international prepaid visa, but you would have to set it up with a UK billing address.

Interesting; I am thinking that an actual UK proxy loaded into a browser or bot would do the trick, but the payment conundrum is still tripping me up. It seems like ADC UK requires a payment method with a UK billing address as well as a UK shopping address, so I am still stuck. I have been looking for some kind of international prepaid visa, but you would have to set it up with a UK billing address.

You could get a prepaid visa gift card assuming you use the card internationally.

Gotta keep the people thirsty for them

People are as thirsty as ever.

i believe they're doing it to get the marketvalue of the yeezy shoe brand back up....thats the only thing that makes sense to me with cutting off all the footsites and others on getting and releasing such a small amount

aka marketing tatics aka submit complaints to wex

How will this adjust the value of the other shoes tho?
The zebras are gonna be the only ones thru the roof because of the shortage.

^ If everyone has Yeezy , it isn't cool anymore.

I'm not saying over produce em. I'm saying they could've made a whole bunch more off these shoes.
4 stores isn't a good look. EVERY Yeezy is still sought after, they should have capatalized instead of letting the reseller do it.

You can try using a forwarding service, although ADC has been known for catching on and cancelling these orders so it won't definitely work. In terms of the proxy, you would have to use a service for that right?

I'm Ready! 
nthat.gif

PayPal won't take anymore after you already received the payment

Plus any major sites you will be charged basically 10% in fees alone

So it's either deal in person for cash or eBay, StockX and goat but if you're dealing with hyped kicks I'd avoid eBay with all the scams going on

haha belugas and zebras gonna be made out of the same material and construction.. so belugas cant be more durable. looks better after worn might be what you mean

I know they are made from the same material lol

I used the word durable because a gray sneaker will show less dirt from wear vs a white sneaker..

Please lord let it be sadderday already, it's only Tuesday and it feels like an eternity already 

Nope thats all Stockx bruh just to pricey, you have to put a $100 over what you wanna have.
Be on the look out for a package from StockX. It should contain vasoline. Supposed to make it a little easier when they take that money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom