ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FR - how do shops like UN have multiple pairs of Zebras ?

Unless Kim K is sending them pairs or theyre getting them from Adidas.. how TF do they get them? 

Esp a release this limited only to ADC and YS

someone please essplain! 

It is a consignment shop so maybe those pairs are other people's shoes that they sold/consign to the shop. That's how the business works, they don't get pairs like regular shoe shops.

Who confirmed UN had fake space jams?
I can. No pairs hit U.S. soil when they released theirs. None. 

nobody!!! they had real space jams. i think they pay a pretty penny for them though.
Keep enabling. They stopped selling them when word got out...put on show for you guys on IG and everything was forgiven.

I think there's a distinguishing line between outright fakes and "unauthorized" pairs .

fFakes seem to come with "og all"  but the box, receipt and stuffing paper is all fake... UA pairs are basically pairs that "fall off the production line" or so I understand it...

UA's  may actually come from an Adidas factory but they're basically stolen goods for all intents and purposes... I may be wrong as I've never owned or purchased UA or fake pairs.. just what Ive read and heard 

caveat emptor my friends 
UA and Fake are the same damned thing.

UA is nothing more than a term used to slang you FAKE kicks under the guise that they were "stolen"

It's 2017, y'all gotta just call it what it is.

variants turned into GM, turned into UA. They all FAKE.

Last edited:
It is a consignment shop so maybe those pairs are other people's shoes that they sold/consign to the shop. That's how the business works, they don't get pairs like regular shoe shops.
What I believe he's trying to say is that if only yeezy supply and adidas are selling them then how come they already have pairs. To me it makes no sense how they already have pairs in hand unless they're fake. 

Ok I'm looking thru pages back and forth but I'm still confused on the yeezy supply release time and what's the wait time average for the ADC site. I'm on team manual so I know I need a Hail Mary but what's the exact best move to make on Saturday to try and cop online. Thanx

3am PST usually on YS
8am usually on ADC but splash starts earlier. There's no average wait time. Seen people get through in a matter of minutes, or some never at all

What I believe he's trying to say is that if only yeezy supply and adidas are selling them then how come they already have pairs. To me it makes no sense how they already have pairs in hand unless they're fake. 
Enabler: "They have plugs" "Cause Qias said so"

People with common sense know what's up. 

UN thrives off machines. They're after market resellers. Their margins are small. They make their rent by having kids spend thousands a day on their heat lockers.

They probably know people the average joe does not. I would assume no boxes is because some worker straight from the factory smuggled the shoe secretly so of course there's no box.

They probably know people the average joe does not. I would assume no boxes is because some worker straight from the factory smuggled the shoe secretly so of course there's no box.
roll.gif

NTers getting more and more gullible by the hour.

I can. No pairs hit U.S. soil when they released theirs. None. 

Keep enabling. They stopped selling them when word got out...put on show for you guys on IG and everything was forgiven.

UA and Fake are the same damned thing.

UA is nothing more than a term used to slang you FAKE kicks under the guise that they were "stolen"

It's 2017, y'all gotta just call it what it is.

variants turned into GM, turned into UA. They all FAKE.

I agree with everything said here about fakes. Without hard evidence there is no way to really know if the UN or any company is selling fakes. I have no association with the UN. Not defending them in any way. We'll never really know what goes on behind closed doors.

Last edited:
UN does have boxes to these zebras.. but having boxes doesnt exempt them from being UA/Fake... i do remember a few credible people discredit their space jams.. either way UN charges more than flight club for shoes so why would i shop from them

lol it's not a hard concept to grasp...
You act like it doesn't happen just cause you don't have the same connections
We all have the same INTERNET connection. Taoboa is the source for all these "samples" and early pairs.

You keep believing that there's a sophisticated underground network of workers stealing shoes at night and networking with consignment shop owners across the world.

Forget the security thats in play at factories. Forget the gang involvement in China that controls most factories. 

If you believe that...I have a FSR of Zebras ready to sell you for under market. 

UN does have boxes to these zebras.. but having boxes doesnt exempt them from being UA/Fake... i do remember a few credible people discredit their space jams.. either way UN charges more than flight club for shoes so why would i shop from them
That's new. The first pairs they had came with no box.

no spectator can confirm or deny what goes on behind closed doors, box or no box.
It just sounds like some hater stuff to claim they're fake because "no pairs hit US soil" lol

Even the govt cannot track what gets smuggled into the US yet people here can? Esp shoes?

no spectator can confirm or deny what goes on behind closed doors, box or no box.
It just sounds like some hater stuff to claim they're fake because "no pairs hit US soil" lol

Even the govt cannot track what gets smuggled into the US yet people here can? Esp shoes?
Go back to sleep.

We all have the same INTERNET connection. Taoboa is the source for all these "samples" and early pairs.

You keep believing that there's a sophisticated underground network of workers stealing shoes at night and networking with consignment shop owners across the world.

Forget the security thats in play at factories. Forget the gang involvement in China that controls most factories. 

If you believe that...I have a FSR of Zebras ready to sell you for under market. 

Ok, yet every year iPhones get smuggled out of tightly secured facilities and leaked out/sold to well known independent reporters...
But ok you are right. That concept is just for the gullible

That's new. The first pairs they had came with no box.
im not saying all their pairs have boxes but i saw a pic of jaysee next to a few zebras with the box... again im not saying theyre 100% legit just cuz they got the box.. i for sure didnt believe that those 2 friends & family pairs that they sold were real.. definitely unauthorized. i was one of the first one to post that UN got the belugas early and then i even screenshotted a pic of some chinese dude copping a pair of size 9 belugas from UN for $1800. i said that dude is a fool and UN are a buncha aholes to be charging that much... meanwhile they tryna act like theyre helping the community and culture

ANB Hmac destroyer lol , it's open source ......
I never said it wasn't. I just know discussion about that stuff is against the rules which is why I said I didn't want to say much here. 

Thinking you can "destroy" HMAC
Well you can't take the name so literally loll. If they were literally destroying the HMAC then we'd all be carting and checking out as many pairs as we want right away. It's just something that increases your odds by A LOT. I can personally confirm that.

Last edited:
Ok, yet every year iPhones get smuggled out of tightly secured facilities and leaked out/sold to well known independent reporters...
But ok you are right. That concept is just for the gullible
Most of those are dummy phones that are sent early to manufactures that produce cell phone cases in advance to releases, sometimes just small components from what I see on tech sites, shoes are a tad bit bigger than a small phone or phone camera component. If it happened I would think Adidas would put a stop to it quick, other possibility is that Adidas is behind these early pairs to add to hype. Remember what happened to that reporter that bought that stolen iPhone 4, Apple came at him, if these are early pairs then they would be Adidas property and stolen, why hasn't Adidas came at anyone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom