ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know how long it takes for YS to refund their charges?

Got that phantom charge after I hit a cart error...No order confirmation so I'm ready to put that L cash someplace else...

Congrats to all who copped. This was a stressful release. Took a L locally on Bred V2's when they released. I couldn't try on yeezy supply or ADC due to being caught up trying in-store but somehow got lucky with the Barneys raffle (still waiting for them to call). Didn't have high hopes for zebras but YS pulled through. Hopefully everything works out and I can flourish

Hey I see you got a size 13 too.  You gonna try and squeeze your foot into it or trade for 14?
Sup scienz. Congrats on your W!  Crazy that we both copped considering a few days ago we were saying we were going to be stuck fighting over a small handful of pairs (and good lord did it turn out to be a small amount).  I figured this was definitely the release at least one of us would strike out. 

If these fit like the Breds I feel pretty confident I can fit into them. If they fit like the Oreos...uh, then they will be a display piece on the mantle
laugh.gif
.  My TTS is around a 13.5 so I can go between 13 and 14 depending on the socks I wear. I like the extra room so I usually go with the 14.

One thing I'm almost certainly not doing is trading for a 14 in the Zebras.  These big sizes were so limited that it's probably going to cost a pretty penny to sell and buy the right size in these. I'm also crazy suspicious of fakes on this model.

A big #salute to those who copped thier first pair.....don't forget to wear your kicks - these joints are like pillows [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Can't stress these things. Just glad I didn't fall asleep in the Uber. I honestly need to go find waffles imeee-jit-ly.

congrats or condolences y'all. 

Well at least my Breds come in today... Makes this deep throated L easier to take lol.

Had in my cart on ADC. Timer at 10 minutes. Clicked review and pay and never loaded to the next page. Never understand why that happens. Already had my wallet ready. And I wasn't going to resell like all these kids are

TBH this would have probably been alot different if YS dropped aroud the time we initialy expected them to. Alot of guys were very tired and couldn't stay awake when they finally dropped. Thank God I took a few hours worth of naps prior to the drop!!

Woke up right after the dust settled on Yeezy Supply. Lucked out on ADC. Next release or is Barneys getting these?

Last edited:
Got through on adc for the first time ever!! Tried to double up on a size 11, even managed to get to the payment screen again and it wouldn't go through and I got charged like 3 times. Oh well, at least I got 1. TEAM MANUAL

Last edited:
Congrats to all who were successful and thank you to those who helped with the thread clean up.

[size=16pt]Now that this release is officially over, contemplating on assigning someone to create a new Adidas x Yeezy thread for 2017 so we can put this one to rest.[/size]

Last edited:
Congrats to all who were successful and thank you to those who helped with the thread clean up.

Now that this release is officially over, contemplating on assigning someone to create a new Adidas x Yeezy thread so we can put this one to rest.

Yes free vino!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom