ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a convo for another thread but I bought this house in 2008 and the apartments on the corner have had the same tenants that don't work. They all got 2+ kids and 3-4 cars with only one driver [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I don't want to come off as an elitist but there needs to be reform.

I get salty that I go to work for the whole block.
hopefully you are going to work because it gives you a sense of accomplishment and that ephemeral feeling of 'purpose'....you go to work to pay for the trash pick up, the mail delivery, the water treatment plants (that ensure your son's swimming lesson water isn't contaminated by the nuclear plant that ensures the lights in your city), the maintaneance of sewage in your city everytime you flush....basically you are going to work to pay for things you expect as a person in the modern world. There is a long list of things we individually enjoy that makes up a large swath of why we do the work thing before the social 'ills' tally starts. As someone with no kids (and thus no EITC tax credit) I am all for reform ... but i kinda like flushing the toilet. 

With every passing yeezy V2 release, the bred V2 becomes better and better looking for its simplicity.

With every passing yeezy V2 release, the bred V2 becomes better and better looking for its simplicity.

have to agree

still don't have them lol was hoping creams would jump in value to trade or something but looks like if that happens, bred will jump up too

wish I had that cobra kit tho 
wink.gif

anybody ever use sneakercarts.com ? Cheapest I could find. Even though there is more made I still feel an L coming [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom