Status
Not open for further replies.

No list is wrong 
every list is wrong
Mine ain't 

Eli 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Based on those stock photos the sole isn't as yellow. Must be a production date thing where the soles get more yellow over time.
to be fair .... that pic is over lit so the soles are going to look less milky and more brite-white. but oxidzation will happen and i expect if i get a pair -- there will be a yellow chunk along the back heel. 

the time on confirmed is your local time right? I assume the countdown only shows up at a certain amount of hours.

The hype is real on these. I entered the finishline raffle yesterday and there was 8 people camped out in front of the store when they opened

Wearability plays a huge factor for me. That's why I love the Breds so much (I need to get my damn hands on a pair). The Zebras are cool looking but I'm not sure I'd rock them consistently lol

Most likely will go down to 500 after the release. Sucks for the people who paid more than 1k before.
I doubt it's going that low. I think temporarily it will stay in the 600s maybe mid 500s at the lowest and go back up to the 800-1000s. 

I doubt it's going that low. I think temporarily it will stay in the 600s maybe mid 500s at the lowest and go back up to the 800-1000s. 
Also to add, think about the pirate blacks. During the re-release they dropped to the 600s and now they are back at 1000. 

Its possible though. Resellers will cut each other. But I agree with price going back up once DS stocks run dry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom