ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time I would like to actually get a chance to tap or solve a puzzle on confirmed. Every time the app crashed on me at the countdown

So what are we thinking, same skateboard image for US? I'm thinking Adidas has a trick up their sleeve...

The app is definitely not the hardest thing to see into. 

For example, how I used to drop the early times when the old app would go live for the V1's was just looking at this code here:

http://apps.gpshopper.com/mobile/220/9/2501/banners/25492  (The last release from the old app was the PB 2.0's which are still listed in there)

It would legit just say "15:00" or "16:30" or whatever right here in the code and i posted it a few minutes early on here.

30k US + 30k EU = 60k ADC
No.

Its 36K+ for US ADC

36K+ for UK Adidas

more than 60K+ for all the boutiques worldwide (more than 200 last I checked)

And Footsites

And YS

And ETC......

Jesus people get a clue:   even Hibbetts sports is getting them and getting a ton at that

there's a small boutique that got 244 pairs alone

This is the largest drop of them all.

Last edited:

No.

Its 36K+ for US ADC

36K+ for UK Adidas

And Footsites

And YS

And ETC......

Jesus people get a clue:   even Hibbetts sports is getting them and getting a ton at that

Hibbets got creams too though.

This is the only thread I've ever seen in 17 years of visiting NT that has 100s of pages of ******** and 0 pics of shoes between releases [emoji]128514[/emoji]

No.

Its 36K+ for US ADC

36K+ for UK Adidas

And Footsites

And YS

And ETC......

Dude I was just talking about Adidas.com. Just chill out man, they're just shoes...damn

im just here for the "got shipping confirmation 30 mins ago, but shoes have not arrived yet. Am I good?" posts
laugh.gif

For the first time I would like to actually get a chance to tap or solve a puzzle on confirmed. Every time the app crashed on me at the countdown

I only had crashes when I try to do stuff like refresh at 1 min or 30 sec. I'm ok when it runs till the end.

I just refresh like 2 min in and let it ride.

I know it's not the best method but avoids crash for me.

Rather have some kind of chance than a white screen

"I got my confirmation email, charge on card, and shipping email. Will my fedex drivier steal my package?"

This is the only thread I've ever seen in 17 years of visiting NT that has 100s of pages of ******** and 0 pics of shoes between releases [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Resell is life

Plus people will post a pick of a shoe then we say it's fake

Then people post a fit and get clowned

We here for code sharing and flexing. And ish posting.

For the Adidas confirmed app I'm actually going to be out of town at 4 so that means I won't be able to use it correct

30k US + 30k EU = 60k ADC
No.

Its 36K+ for US ADC
36K+ for UK Adidas
And Footsites
And YS
And ETC......

mentioned it before that this seemed even more than creams. resell might be cream level honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom