ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have never been able to hit for yeezys online and today was no different. fortunately the plug was able to come thru with 4 pairs for the kid. it still amazes me how some of u are able to cop multiple pairs online pretty consistently and i can never get 1.

i'm on a weekend getaway with my pops so i had to send the wife, my sister, my lil cuz and his mans to pick my pairs up this morning. they only had 2 FSRs

anyone go to footlocker sf and leave with any sort of proof that they will actually have them tuesday? the employees there didnt seem to give af. told me to screenshot my win and come back later lol

i have never been able to hit for yeezys online and today was no different. fortunately the plug was able to come thru with 4 pairs for the kid. it still amazes me how some of u are able to cop multiple pairs online pretty consistently and i can never get 1.

i'm on a weekend getaway with my pops so i had to send the wife, my sister, my lil cuz and his mans to pick my pairs up this morning. they only had 2 FSRs

Family > Friends

wtf footlocker sf said they didnt get the shipment? told me to come back Tuesday 10 to 6. said there shoulda been a notice from the app...i didnt get no notice
i did. just walked in there and they told me to come back tues lol shady af

those Fu**ers. how can they not get a shipment when champs is in the same building and i got mine there -___-. im just pissed because i work and ima have to rush during traffic to pick them up >____

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm telling you they mad. They aren't eating anymore. They not slick. I was not leaving them stores without the code and without them putting it on my account. It's telling though, how people getting multiple W's on the apps but before that it was impossible unless you had the connect. All the shoes were going out the [emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] [emoji]128682[/emoji]
Why you need them to punch in the code? Does it affect the account?

i dont even kno how the hell imma get there on tuesday. getting in and out of the city is bad enough on a weekend. gotta see if i can figure out something with work....

i even asked them if it would be cool if i get there alittle after 6pm. he straight up said no -__- they just tryin to keep em lol... but just to be safe you should take a screenshot of your reservation since im pretty sure itll go away sunday/monday

i dont even kno how the hell imma get there on tuesday. getting in and out of the city is bad enough on a weekend. gotta see if i can figure out something with work....

i even asked them if it would be cool if i get there alittle after 6pm. he straight up said no -__- they just tryin to keep em lol... but just to be safe you should take a screenshot of your reservation since im pretty sure itll go away sunday/monday

That's ****** up

FWIW i called FL customer service. the guy on the phone said it occasionally happens and to trust the word of the employees there. also said to screenshot it. hopefully we still good bruh

Nah man it's not even funny anymore

My app was loading up funny
And she gonna ask me what my VIP number is like I have it memorized

Then bring me a smashed box

Then tell me it's the only 10.5 left

It's like they trying not to have you pick up ya pairs!!

Not even friendly about it either

FWIW i called FL customer service. the guy on the phone said it occasionally happens and to trust the word of the employees there. also said to screenshot it. hopefully we still good bruh

Fasho. I was just kinda worried it would be marked down as not picked up if the reservation does go away. But yea tuesday is too many days lol

bbc
pimp.gif
 pause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom