ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
does it screw you over in any way?  or is it just so then they mark them as unclaimed, and pocket someone else's pair that is still left?

No. It as long as you give them your phone number on your account but technically they are suppose to put it in. It lets them track the pairs.

when barneys starts you'll see it, trust me

plus its a week or so long so you won't miss it.

How did you guys do on the drop, any pairs?

never got past splash but a member I ooped on creams got my back and carted and checked out with my PayPal :smokin

another had checkout with his bot but no email, could still arrive though :nerd:

Asked the cashier at Champs at Roosevelt Field Mall what's going to happen with the unclaimed pairs she hesitated and said "they've all been raffled off already" It was only 1:00 P.M.  These employees are not even good liars.

Was the card same
Billing address ?
Ya, the funds havent been put back on my debit yet. Odd no one else got anything, I went ahead and sent them an email. 

Two different cards, same billing/shipping address (i coulda have probably switched it up to help but i've doubled up before with this method.) Glad no one got anything, hopefully this just a mistake. I'll keep it moving and keep yall updated.

Last edited:
Creams > Zebras .... noticed a different pattern on these - ridged circles are closer together. (In case folks looking for a possible 'tell' when buying on the after market).

View media item 2474887

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom