ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man it's not even funny anymore

My app was loading up funny
And she gonna ask me what my VIP number is like I have it memorized

Then bring me a smashed box

Then tell me it's the only 10.5 left

It's like they trying not to have you pick up ya pairs!!

Not even friendly about it either

I mean is a smashed box supposed to deter people from not picking up? :rofl:

Dude at fta tried to not scan my rewards card when I went to pick up. Had to force him to

why do they need to scan it? need to be hip to this **** for when or if it ever comes to Michigan. I already know the two spots that still gonna be pulling BS

NOT ON MY WATCH *******

why do they need to scan it? need to be hip to this **** for when or if it ever comes to Michigan. I already know the two spots that still gonna be pulling BS

NOT ON MY WATCH *******
So the money hits my rewards for hs and rewards certs. Also some say the more money spent on the card the more you hit. Either way I want it scanned lol

one of my YS orders was cancelled...different card, same address. i've order multiple before so odd, they must be cracking down?

does it screw you over in any way?  or is it just so then they mark them as unclaimed, and pocket someone else's pair that is still left?

I think it only has to do with what they do with leftover pairs. The fta I always hit it has never punched the pickup code in

Just woke up can somebody give me a quick recap what went on with adidas.com did a lot of people here cook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom