ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying they wish they did it like the datamosh because they hit on the datamosh

You know there is probably 10x more people going for these than the datamosh so you probably have a better chance with a raffle than the datamosh method

They released the creams via the datamosh method and it was a 4% chance

People saying they wish they did it like the datamosh because they hit on the datamosh

You know there is probably 10x more people going for these than the datamosh so you probably have a better chance with a raffle than the datamosh method

They released the creams via the datamosh method and it was a 4% chance
Not exactly Datamosh had to get url from live IG stream Creams they sent it to you in an email

They couldn't have just said that before. Kind of wish they did like Datamosh
Datamosh method was bs, I never got a winning email and I still copped a pair 
laugh.gif

that two hour time frame is way too long; imagine how many entried one guy can submit with diff payment methods/names/different variations of shipping address lol......seems like an auto L haha

Datamosh method was bs, I never got a winning email and I still copped a pair 
laugh.gif
How so? You had to have signed up and passed their screening process to be allowed to see the product page even if you had the url. You must have gotten it in spam or somehow didn't get it but you still had have been signed up and chosen

lol people were complaining that the datamosh should have just been a raffle and now are complaining that a raffle should've just been like the datamosh

You can't make anyone happy smh

lol people were complaining that the datamosh should have just been a raffle and now are complaining that a raffle should've just been like the datamosh

You can't make anyone happy smh
Only complaining I remember is people crying they didn't get a chance to enter

How so? You had to have signed up and passed their screening process to be allowed to see the product page even if you had the url. You must have gotten it in spam or somehow didn't get it but you still had have been signed up and chosen
Nah never got the follow up email in any of my folders. It either never got sent or I somehow slipped thru 

SNS starting people's day off the wrong way lol.

Yeah I'm no fan of the random raffle akin to Nike or END. Probably because I've entered hundreds of them and never won once. Too many ways around the "1 entry only" policy with a two hour time limit to enter.

I'm with some of the other people here, I was a fan of the Datamosh release. Sure the sign up was a little messed up, but the way they did a live IG video with a unique URL that registered accounts had to enter to buy, ensured manually users ate on that release. I know a ton of people copped on here that we're following the release, some even copped multiple pairs manually that release.

So Saturday on ADC, I carted my size...I tried to check out with Paypal but it redirected me back to adidas telling me payment error...I then changed to credit card and the order went through fine.

Few minutes later I realize that I got 2 order confirmations from adidas, one from using paypal, one from using my CC.

In my adidas order history I only have 1 pair, but i have 2 emails and 2 order #s with the same size at the same exact time (12:00 EST)

When I do an order lookup, the pair in my order history shows "Order Confirmed, Waiting to be packed"

On my 2nd order #, I get this.

Should I call adidas or just let it run through the process? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom