ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides hitting on Size? and Kith, most of the ATC's didn't really have much success on this release.  

Roughly 20-30% success rate. 

Your best bet was to hit on a raffle, confirmed or foot app.   

Last edited:

Besides hitting on Size? and Kith, most of the ATC's didn't really have much success on this release.  

SoleStrike had a ton of success. One flat fee could have gotten you multiple. I can never seem myself do an ATC, but their business models is pretty fair. One fee gets you tries on almost every site.

SoleStrike had a ton of success. One flat fee could have gotten you multiple. I can never seem myself do an ATC, but their business models is pretty fair. One fee gets you tries on almost every site.
But his statement is still correct, most of solestrike only hit on kith/size?

They hit on 20-30% of their orders.  

Some ADC but mostly Kith & Size?.  

ATCs struggling like that? That's a lot of refunds to issue 

size was easy if u got in early, but that's playing with fire 
laugh.gif

I made two orders on ADC shipped same info for everything, one using CC and other using PP.  I forgot to switch the cards on PP though, so I used both cards for two orders.  I hope they both ship, lol. 

I made two orders on ADC shipped same info for everything, one using CC and other using PP.  I forgot to switch the cards on PP though, so I used both cards for two orders.  I hope they both ship, lol. 

i think you good. i think when u use pp the CC info is not given. (i could be wrong)

Last edited:

don't believe they receive your direct  CC info from paypal

ATCs struggling like that? That's a lot of refunds to issue 
They are not as "guaranteed" as people think. 

The volume of orders that SoleStrike/SoleSnatcher/RefundKingz take on releases like that are huge. 

They say they'll run on all sites which sound great, but the numbers are not in your favor to hit on multiples.  They also build the hype big time before a release to justify the ATC price. $250 was priced on the limited tag people previously had in their minds when they thought of zebras.  Which was why they closed changes & stopped cancelations of orders on the 17th, before people could see the high numbers.  

All of those ATC companies run their orders on the same exact server and pay the server owner roughly $100 out of that ATC fee per pair that they hit. So that $250 zebra fee for example doesn't all go into their pocket.  

Last edited:
Has any one seen on their debit or credit card bill, it says check card reversal. What does that mean? My Visa card didn't get through at all.

Last edited:
I thought SNS would do normal release so I didnt bother checking for them but since they are doing END's way then I'll give it a shot. Stop throwing your computers #computerlivesmatter too >D

My size ? order shipped but still waiting on 3 adc orders. Roommate had all 4 ship already but not even sweating it since all charges were posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom