ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SNS starting people's day off the wrong way lol.

Yeah I'm no fan of the random raffle akin to Nike or END. Probably because I've entered hundreds of them and never won once. Too many ways around the "1 entry only" policy with a two hour time limit to enter.

I'm with some of the other people here, I was a fan of the Datamosh release. Sure the sign up was a little messed up, but the way they did a live IG video with a unique URL that registered accounts had to enter to buy, ensured manually users ate on that release. I know a ton of people copped on here that we're following the release, some even copped multiple pairs manually that release.
Agreed, I wasnt able to get a pair but was still a fan of how that worked compared to raffles, felt like I actually had a fighting chance and was a good way to stop bots compared to raffles which people could easily create multiple accounts.

So Saturday on ADC, I carted my size...I tried to check out with Paypal but it redirected me back to adidas telling me payment error...I then changed to credit card and the order went through fine.

Few minutes later I realize that I got 2 order confirmations from adidas, one from using paypal, one from using my CC.

In my adidas order history I only have 1 pair, but i have 2 emails and 2 order #s with the same size at the same exact time (12:00 EST)

When I do an order lookup, the pair in my order history shows "Order Confirmed, Waiting to be packed"

On my 2nd order #, I get this.

Should I call adidas or just let it run through the process? 
Never call adidas for anything

So Saturday on ADC, I carted my size...I tried to check out with Paypal but it redirected me back to adidas telling me payment error...I then changed to credit card and the order went through fine.

Few minutes later I realize that I got 2 order confirmations from adidas, one from using paypal, one from using my CC.

In my adidas order history I only have 1 pair, but i have 2 emails and 2 order #s with the same size at the same exact time (12:00 EST)

When I do an order lookup, the pair in my order history shows "Order Confirmed, Waiting to be packed"

Are both order #'s the same or different? If different, that status could change, i've seen it before on one of my previous orders.  It all depends if you get charged for both or not.  

Last edited:

damn this a tuff one. are the names the same on both payment methods? 

Smh sns on that bull$&@! I'm supposed to give up my cc info to enter? Not a fan of that at all, on top of that I thought it was just gonna be a online release sometime today

When the 3 pack dropped I didn't think I had a chance in hell of winning even though I had won Belugas via footsite apps so I missed out on all 3. Now I want a red stripe and a green stripe. I gotta find someone who's will to trade a red stripe for one of my creams or zebras size 10.

Smh sns on that bull$&@! I'm supposed to give up my cc info to enter? Not a fan of that at all, on top of that I thought it was just gonna be a online release sometime today
If you were to order from their site you would've been giving them your credit card info anyways... if you don't wanna give them your info then don't enter

Last edited:

just let it rock. contact them only after the first order shipped, if you must. most likely you'll only get one pair anyway

If you were to order from their site you would've been giving them your credit card info anyways... if you don't wanna give them your info then don't enter

True but in that case it would be on a https page, not some email. Which is why I don't feel confident in doing this

Last edited:
If it's the same as SNS's beta test that they had on thursday for a couple of breds, you can choose PayPal as a paying method for their new raffle system. Some of us got a mail from them since they wanted to test the new beta system. 1500 were allowed to enter for 6 pairs or so of bred Yeezys. Pretty decent system where you got the L mail if you didn't win. Saw at least one person in our local swedish Yeezy group who won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom