ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked myUPS acct for the hell of it, and low and behold YS is actually shipping my pair out today [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
She's very into getting butchered meat from locally sourced farms these days so it's costing a ton is the reason
yes...yes that will cost you - Whole Foods says " grass fed, free-range, locally sourced beef femurs (aka oxtails) don't come cheap". 
roll.gif

I actually had about 5 people enter for me. Nobody got emailed so I thought they didn't email yet. I ended up buying off stock x for 144 with the coupon so it's all good.
that's lower than retail lmao. My YS order came out to be 147 or 148 something since they have 20 shipping

Last edited:
that's lower than retail lmao. My YS order came out to be 147 or 148 something since they have 20 shipping

Haha yeah. I put in a bid for 155 and used a coupon so it ended up being 144. I was fine with spending up to about 150 since that's what YS came out to be after taxes and ship. I had missed the YS drop by 5 minutes

is it the same raffle they did for creams? I wouldn't cll that a raffle but that was the worst idea ever

I kinda liked it. It weeded out people. (Even though they pump faked and dropped the sign up an hour earlier than advertised)

did you get through to where they sent the link to the selected people?

it legit sold out in a second. you had absolutely ZERO chance to cop. I got selected and was given a 3% chance or whatever they were saying

that was a **** show

did you get through to where they sent the link to the selected people?

it legit sold out in a second. you had absolutely ZERO chance to cop. I got selected and was given a 3% chance or whatever they were saying

that was a **** show

Yep, I was able to cop. :lol:

It was surprisingly painless. ATC and checked out with no issues at all. It was almost too easy where I was second guessing myself.

Yep, I was able to cop.
laugh.gif

It was surprisingly painless. ATC and checked out with no issues at all. It was almost too easy where I was second guessing myself.
Same, was able to cop both colorways on separate orders. Was blown away how easy it was. Really liked the way they shared the link.

last few SNS "raffles" were just for the selected accounts but almost everyone who signed up was "selected". It was still a mad dash to cart and checkout. The last real raffle SNS did was for the breds. This time, SNS is doing a real raffle but implementing the "charge if you're selected" process. 

Zebras going for a lot less in my local FB group. I paid 500 for mine saturday. had to let go of my creams so it didn't hurt me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom