ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you get through to where they sent the link to the selected people?

it legit sold out in a second. you had absolutely ZERO chance to cop. I got selected and was given a 3% chance or whatever they were saying

that was a **** show

Yep, I was able to cop. :lol:

It was surprisingly painless. ATC and checked out with no issues at all. It was almost too easy where I was second guessing myself.
How lol the second I clicked the link it was sold out :stoneface:

How lol the second I clicked the link it was sold out :stoneface:

I have no magic tricks. I'm used to spam adding to cart anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to cart on SNS on pretty much every release.

And it takes only 1 click to get the Creams. I couldn't even cart the OG XR1's. :lol: :x

Crossing fingers to get the greens on JULY PLEEEEEASE 

glasses.gif

Not over yet.. I have a feeling I'm getting cancelled .. real talk F that guy that copped 13 pairs on here .. how's he going to do that when there's people here that actually want it and been striking out
You're a kid nothing to speculate about lol

Not over yet.. I have a feeling I'm getting cancelled .. real talk F that guy that copped 13 pairs on here .. how's he going to do that when there's people here that actually want it and been striking out
Don't hate the player... hate the game...

Anyone that ordered from ADC have issues with picking up at a local Fed Ex location? Would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom