ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall gonna bugg out on me for this but Im still undecided on sizing :rofl: and thats whats keeping me from pulling the trigger on stockx. Some say go with size 10 like black friday v2s others say go .5 up.
I have a pretty normal foot

In the same shoe here - no pun intended. Size 10 on cream fit well and that's .5 up from my normal TTS

Who started this nonsense of a restock of TDs. It wont happen man, it got scrapped, just like every nice thing we cant have.

Barneys needa quit playin!!! 
roll.gif

Belugas are trash, copped 2 pairs on release last year and sold the last one just last month. That orange stripe is horrendous, ain't no hype going to affect these 2 damn eyes, lmao people saying it's better then the zebra XD.

Belugas are trash, copped 2 pairs on release last year and sold the last one just last month. That orange stripe is horrendous, ain't no hype going to affect these 2 damn eyes, lmao people saying it's better then the zebra XD.
But Zebra is trash to me.

Belugas is the best of all.

If beluga price was 500 instead of 900-1000 you all would be singing a different tune, guarantee that lol. Everyone thinks because it's one of the more limited V2 colors and the first, it's "original". **** looks like it would be sold at a payless store with a al harrington logo lmao.

If beluga price was 500 instead of 900-1000 you all would be singing a different tune, guarantee that lol. Everyone thinks because it's one of the more limited V2 colors and the first, it's "original". **** looks like it would be sold at a payless store with a al harrington logo lmao.
Nope, that's your own point of view.

I couldn't care less if it was valued at 200USD.

I sold my Zebra at 1,600USD during the first drop and I still hate it.

I've wanted Beluga since the first pic during the "show".

Infrared is pretty close or on par in terms of "price", but I prefer Oreo over Infrared. I couldn't care less about "value" of a shoe I'm wearing.

Last edited:
If that's how you feel, kudos to you, but most of these damn hypebeasts definitely don't think that way. Whatever, yeezys are like baskin robbin flavors anyway lately, it's all G tho, it's those same people that helped me get my acronym prestos for retail easy on drop while now they all scrambling looking for pairs ever since Bieber and Lorenzo wore it XD.

lol. I don't give a **** about resell prices 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom