ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many of those kids supply custom yeezys were customized in a way to still be able to resell. I didn't realize they'd sell out so quick.

Would this be a good deal?
My:
Yeezy 350 v2 Red Stripe(infrared) size 7

For:
480 cash and Jordan 1 Breds ds size 7Y

rushing them is not gonna make them call you any faster. Would probably take even more sweet time and bump your name lower on the waiting list roll.gif
Yeah that's what I'm thinking but geeze they sure are taking their sweet time...sz 18 here I come LOL

just got barney's call. They still had 11.5 cant believe it lol. Now i can wear one with insoles and 1 without(from adidas). People get ready to answer your phones!

BTW: I emailed them this morning, they emailed me back 5 minutes and they told me they were going to call today. Might want to email them just to make sure they dont forget you LOL.

Missed the call, smdh. Just by a second too. Tried calling back but its all automated.
If you wait thru the first set of options there will be a brief pause then a second set of options. One of them is to speak to a live person. Ask the person that anseers to transfer you to the department that is handling the Yeezy raffle.

If you wait thru the first set of options there will be a brief pause then a second set of options. One of them is to speak to a live person. Ask the person that anseers to transfer you to the department that is handling the Yeezy raffle.
You sir are THE GOAT. That worked. Sadly the smallest sz they had was sz 4. Next sz up was 8 and up. I just got my sz 10. Lady on the phone said charge would be in next 48hrs and then should receive tracking a few days after via FEDEX ground.

welp this might be the future Barney Jig after you win.

You sir are THE GOAT. That worked. Sadly the smallest sz they had was sz 4. Next sz up was 8 and up. I just got my sz 10. Lady on the phone said charge would be in next 48hrs and then should receive tracking a few days after via FEDEX ground.
I was told the same on Tuesday but still no charge as of yet. I guess 48hrs is the soonest you can expect to be charged. Glad you got thru and was able to lock down your size.

size 4 was the smallest size they made anyway. lol you weren't going to get something smaller.

Now I just gotta either hold on to them till the price rises and sell for doll hairs to pay for my ladies sz or take a trip to SoleSupremacy when they have her sz and pay the swap fee. All up in the air meow.

oh ok gotcha. The way you said it "sadly the smallest they had was a 4" made it sound like you were hoping they were going to have a size 3 or something lol
Oh nah, I was just trying to grab my girls 5/6 but didn't get the Barneys Jig soon enough. Next time....next time...lol

just got the charge from barneys :nthat:

edit - whoa and shipping conf. barneys is on point

Last edited:
Now I just gotta either hold on to them till the price rises and sell for doll hairs to pay for my ladies sz or take a trip to SoleSupremacy when they have her sz and pay the swap fee. All up in the air meow.

Might be easier to just pay the swap fee instead or trying to resell. Getting your girl a pair will def be worth though. I paid around 500 CAD after everything for a 5.5 for the misses and her reaction when receiving the shoes was priceless (SVD raffle win but got hit with duties). The're the only pair of Yeezys the she likes too!

Might be easier to just pay the swap fee instead or trying to resell. Getting your girl a pair will def be worth though. I paid around 500 CAD after everything for a 5.5 for the misses and her reaction when receiving the shoes was priceless (SVD raffle win but got hit with duties). The're the only pair of Yeezys the she likes too!
Yeah that's my first choice but I only wanna swap with a legit consignment store because there are too many fakes out there to just swap with a random person. Selling them would be my second choice. StockX has a 5.5 for a only slightly more than any other sz so might have to hop on that with the quickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom