ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
mj face is much more iconic and he's a much more renowned athlete. No ones gonna get the joke when they see that other guy

image.jpeg
Is it time to retire the crying Jordan face?

:rofl:Oh man, as soon as I saw that part of the interview I was like, "The internet gonna have a field day with this face here."

Honestly I'm just wondering how the shady champs at fairlane mall gonna handle releases :lol:

People gonna be going pick up pairs and they're gonna turn people away saying shipment never arrived I bet

Honestly I'm just wondering how the shady champs at fairlane mall gonna handle releases :lol:

People gonna be going pick up pairs and they're gonna turn people away saying shipment never arrived I bet

very possible. Or say something like "inventory count was incorrect and we had more winners than the amount of pairs we received". I've received this answer from a Footlocker on one of the busiest streets of New York City. My reservation-won pair of Royal 1's were "oversold" and they could not sell me the pair when I went to pick up 2 hours after stores opened (reservation pick-up deadline was 3 more hours later)

the story was somebody on twitter (not sure if he was a more known sneakerhead or an average joe) received yellow human races not too long after they released so stockx was fairly new to the market at the time. Guy claimed they were fake and had his own personal real pairs to compare. I think stockx even responded asking him to privately contact stockx, probably trying to do some damage control

With the volume both of the sites do, fakes are going to get through. It's a very very small % though and not something that will prevent me from using either. It's just not realistic to think they will sell thousands of pairs a week and never have an error. Its going to happen.

Word who wants to hook me up with a VIP account? Im to cheap to pay 300 for a VIP account.

lol you don't need a vip account. Those are for us technology challenged peasants. Your vip account is your slack group.

but on a serious note, you can become vip with $0

lol you don't need a vip account. Those are for us technology challenged peasants. Your vip account is your slack group.

but on a serious note, you can become vip with $0

yea i need to do that "free" trick. And before an announced yeezy drop so they dont think im doing what im actually doing haaaa.

But footapps are usually pretty smooth. I rather have pairs in hand then deal with sites

yea i need to do that "free" trick. And before an announced yeezy drop so they dont think im doing what im actually doing haaaa.

But footapps are usually pretty smooth. I rather have pairs in hand then deal with sites

next yeezy is a long time away, everyone gonna be platinum by then lol

I think he means he dont got 300 to cop something and return so he need a hook up

yeah I'm pretty sure jayheazy broke as hell from reselling too much :lol:

hmm..what this does is open markets for people willing to travel. Guess i might try for some stores in PEN

Even if reservation app is now nationwide, I doubt every store will have yeezy.

they won't, it was just some markets still did the old fashioned raffle tickets. now all stores regardless of shoe will be doing the app raffle. no more of that shady ticket crap.

ill still lose anyway but id rather lose fairly than because my ticket got thrown away :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom