ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't check, the girl who won for me just told me her card was charged. Barneys doesn't really send tracking

I received tracking from Barneys, but I actually had it the day before through the FedEx app. Slowest shipping possible. Sent last Tuesday, still doesn't arrive until this Wednesday.

AAYEEEEEEEEE patience paid off i guess

upload_2017-7-31_11-59-38.png

Anyone know where I can find White V2 laces? Someone stepped on my Zebras this weekend and the stain wont come out of the laces. SMH.

I received tracking from Barneys, but I actually had it the day before through the FedEx app. Slowest shipping possible. Sent last Tuesday, still doesn't arrive until this Wednesday.
I keep looking on the fedex app everyday, no updates yet. Hope it actually works for me. Heard it doesn't work for everyone. Not really impatient to get em as long as I do. Gonna wait till the resell price rises to flip anyways since I got a pair that I rock already.

how does everyone tie their laces on yeezys? ive seen a lot of different ways but what is the best looking way? please show pics if you can. thanks

No one will will likely be able to cop yellows anyway probably be like zebra 1st drop unless your wit the backdoor internet finesse game lol

I copped two pairs the first Zebra release, zero the second go-round. No clue how that worked out... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom