ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoop aka "I have longer Nails than my girl" just posted a vid saying an inside source said they will be rereleasing.

JQB7k.gif

they won't, it was just some markets still did the old fashioned raffle tickets. now all stores regardless of shoe will be doing the app raffle. no more of that shady ticket crap.

ill still lose anyway but id rather lose fairly than because my ticket got thrown away :lol:

Hated doing the tickets. It was such a waste of time. The reservation app is such a blessing here in nyc. Now, stores won't be able to backdoor the whole inventory lol. I'm sure they still do it in limiter numbers though.

how long does it take to get a pair of shoes from GOAT? i just made a purchase saturday

around 2 weeks. Goat is closed weekends. takes 3-4 days for the shoes to arrive to goat depending on when they actually drop them off so could be a week total just for them to be delivered to goat since they get 72 hours to ship

how long does it take to get a pair of shoes from GOAT? i just made a purchase saturday

Where are you located?

The seller ships to GOAT, hopefully today.

GOAT gets them and usually sends them out the next day after they verify authenticity.

So depends on where you are and where the seller is.

I can ship to GOAT before 5pm and they receive and authenticate next day.

Went to the DAMN tour this weekend. Saw a lot of sneakers, especially for Denver. Saw Belugas and Zebras as the only Yeezys (other than my wife's PBs) and a ton of Jordans. Glad I didn't wear my Creams, as literally within 5 minutes of being there... someone stepped on my UBs, in the bathroom no less.

around 2 weeks. Goat is closed weekends. takes 3-4 days for the shoes to arrive to goat depending on when they actually drop them off so could be a week total just for them to be delivered to goat since they get 72 hours to ship

gotcha thanks

Where are you located?

The seller ships to GOAT, hopefully today.

GOAT gets them and usually sends them out the next day after they verify authenticity.

So depends on where you are and where the seller is.

I can ship to GOAT before 5pm and they receive and authenticate next day.

im in NJ

Went to the DAMN tour this weekend. Saw a lot of sneakers, especially for Denver. Saw Belugas and Zebras as the only Yeezys (other than my wife's PBs) and a ton of Jordans. Glad I didn't wear my Creams, as literally within 5 minutes of being there... someone stepped on my UBs, in the bathroom no less.

homeboy woulda caught these hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom