ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was taking a **** when i heard a twitter notification from my phone

Took my sweetass time on the throne thinking no way anything important would drop early on a sunday

Ragret

I was doing the same at work haha I luckily got through though.

Zebras steady creeping to 600 price range
1.PNG

I was on the RO tweet quick, but spinning wheel on adding to cart. Not as heartbreaking as carting and entering payment details on both Platinums and Solars in 1 cart and then website crashes and I lose my cart.

I know QC was terrible with the zebras and the boost varied, but did anyone who had really glossy boost notice it seemed softer than other v2s?

Tabs on my pair were all crooked af
Also the stripes all ended in different places
My boosts were fine tho

Tabs on my pair were all crooked af
Also the stripes all ended in different places
My boosts were fine tho
Oh I see. I should check my pairs and see. Eventhough all yeezys have QC issues along with pretty much every other shoe lol. You would think if you spend more than $80 on a shoe it would be put together with a greater quality than some Skechers but that's not the case :/.

My pair had one heel tab that was a little wider than the other...but overall I was impressed with the build quality and how the patterns matched up. The only thing that caught me by surprise came during a UV legit check. Any guesses?

8.jpg

My pair had one heel tab that was a little wider than the other...but overall I was impressed with the build quality and how the patterns matched up. The only thing that caught me by surprise came during a UV legit check. Any guesses?

8.jpg
Only thing I can guess is that boost lit up with the light....? Idk lol they look pretty similar to me. Unless there's something I'm missing.

The stitching on the heel tabs is "supposed" to light up. But I haven't seen a single authentic OR fake pair that didn't light up like mine. Everything else is A-1. Thankfully my size is kind of safeguard as I'd love to see a replica factory waste their time on size 14.5 :lol:

The UV thing is valuable with the zebras though. There is one detail that none of the replicas have gotten right, and it's the primeknit underneath the white "stripe." Authentic pairs have faint vertical lines formed by little "v" shapes in the fabric. Fakes have absolutely no reaction to the black light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom